Parting Out 99 fj 100 mild part out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Soooo, I have 99 fj100 with no title. I bought it for some parts for my other truck. False water pump gave out and shredded the radiator. Curious if that was it I replaced the false pump and radiator and tada! It runs. Drove it about 20 miles so planning on just making it a trail rig. I'm selling any parts that do not affect drive ability. IE: all doors are for sale. Bumpers. Some interior bits. Text me with ?'s. 502-339-0800 Lou ky

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I am looking foor the trim peice that goes on the back of the steering wheel and its mounting hard ware
Jason

Do the power seats work? I know it's a bit of work but I could use the plastic gears that adjust the power seats.

driver and passenger mirrors?

is the fuel pump control / relay available? part # 89570 ... in rear left 1/4 panel behind tail light

any trim pieces available? I need a rear passenger door panel, the cover for the jack compartment in cargo area and the wood trim pieces around shifter and on arm rests with window controls.

Thanks

interested in the following if still available - shipped to 20141:

drivers side switch panel (left of steering wheel: mirrors, rear vents, blank inserts, etc)
2nd row cup holder
2nd row seat belts (if tensioners work)
power antenna motor
center console trim (surrounds radio/climate control)
driver door window/lock master switch panel
license plate lights
plastic engine cover
engine fuse box cover (provided fuse diagram is on cover)

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom