'99 4runner Ltd. running boards,front bumper, rear hatch (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Selling running boards, front bumper, and rear hatch from a '99 4runner Ltd. Running boards and front bumper in excellent shape, and bumper still has fogs in it. Rear hatch door has a few dings, no badges, and missing brake light, air fin. Color is Imperial Jade/Mica (Forest Green) Running Boards $150.00 Bumper $200.00 Rear Hatch $100.00 plus ride. Will accept offers. Missoula MT

Last edited:
I just need the driver's side flare trim from the front bumper. do you have that?
it's the piece that's missing in this pic (goes over the yellow mounting tab that's still on the bumper:
DSC00715.jpg

I have it but don't know if it will match up as it's a color match ltd bumper (all plastic exterior). I'm not sure yet if I'd want to part with it as it may hurt my chances of selling the complete bumper to someone else.

Mine's also a limited. If it didn't match, I could always paint it. LMK if you want to split it up.

What about swaping/painting the whole bumper. I know it's more than you need but it would look good and you'd have the additional trim flare around the license plate and the factory fogs?

Shot you and email

I need to make some room in my garage. Running boards $100.00, Bumper $150.00, Rear hatch $100.00. Will sell all together for $250.00.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom