For Sale 99 100 series, oregon, locked, bumpers, etc...$12k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've got a 100 series I'm thinking I'll sell. It's been a great rig, heres the original add;99 100 series Land Cruiser

I bought it from this guy a few years ago and since then I've done the steering rack, added a double din carplay screen( which is kinda glitchy), a backup cam(also kinda crappy), and just put five new 295/75/16 bfg's on it. Great truck, but I'm thinking of getting an x5 diesel instead. Truck has around 250k miles on it now as well. Does not leak or consume any oil, runs great.

IMG_0743.JPG

IMG_0792.JPG

IMG_0794.JPG

IMG_0798.JPG

IMG_0257.JPG

Undercarriage pics? Thx.

Here ya go, I tried to get the worst I could see. The truck came from idaho so it was very rust free when I got it.

IMG_0267.JPG

IMG_0266.JPG

IMG_0266.JPG

IMG_0269.JPG

oh man I didn't realize how bad those pics were until I posted them. Ill try and take some better ones soon and throw them up.

Heres a few better ones. The rear hatch has some dents from being rear ended. I replaced the tailgate, but haven't found a good hatch yet. It didn't get hit that hard, but the older style 4x4 labs rear bumper used rubber stoppers instead of steel for the swingarm. The rubber stopper failed and the swingarm went backwards and pushed the hatch. Can't see it with the swingers closed.
IMG_0803.jpg
IMG_0805.jpg
IMG_0806.jpg
IMG_0807.jpg

I would also trade for a 25-30' travel trailer if anyones got something like that! Also might consider a delivery, I delivered an lx450 a few years back to a guy in Arizona and it worked out great!

What part of California are you in? I’m not that far away. Two years ago I delivered an lx450 to a guy in Arizona and it worked out fine.

What part of California are you in? I’m not that far away. Two years ago I delivered an lx450 to a guy in Arizona and it worked out fine.

I don't mind traveling to get it, issue really lies with getting it smogged, weighed and then registered/licenses in CA. I have done it twice now and it about killed me. I'll going to go to the end of the earth for a CA vehicle first on here, until i get desperate. :)

I sold my 87' 4runner two nights ago which was my weekend toy so I'm getting closer

I’ve seen this truck in person when I was in Florence last month. It’s a solid cruiser. I had to stop on the street and geek out about it for 10 minutes.

486EF883-32FA-4842-A182-246FD9A80FEB.jpeg

5A8416EE-5D16-4823-B3C4-A18DEE581AC6.jpeg

That’s funny you were in Florence. Yeah it’s a great truck, I’m considering getting an 06 or 07 cruiser and transferring all the armor over and selling this one cheap. Not sure yet.

Bump for a great deal and a fellow Oregon dweller!

EDIT:
Please stay away from X5 Diesel. I worked for BMW for about 8 years during the launch and subsequent debacle.

Hey e34croak- I was also thinking of an 2013-ish X5 Diesel. They seem well reviewed. Please tell more about your experience. Either here ir DM me!

Me too! I thought for sure it would have went faster. It does have high miles and isn't in pristine condition though. Theres a lot of money in the aftermarket armor and lock uo torque converter though. I'm toying with the idea of getting a 2006 cruiser and just transferring the bumpers and sliders and selling this one super cheap. Cant decide between newer 100 series, older 200 series or the x5 diesel. I'd be curious about e34croak's x5 experience as well.

Maybe I should just transfer the bumpers to a newer 100, I like having the winch for falling trees. And I like the 4x4 rear for keeping my 5 gallon water jug on. I'm not sure if I would kick myself for going with the x5, my last 4 cars have all been cruisers....

IMG_0916.JPG

IMG_0918.JPG

IMG_0920.JPG

IMG_0922.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom