craigslist 99 100 Series, 69k miles $34k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

that truck is not a unicorn... it just has low miles. should be 14-16k.

Stupid price and the worst color IMO but Im sure we would all love to see it sell for full price.

Agreed! If they get that price, my 160k LX just went to.....$17k :) As for the green, at least it's not Earl Scheib's Green

I actually laughed when I saw this car pop up on Craigslist. You can ask whatever you want, but the market will dictate what it will actually sell for. This isn't even that low on mileage. It is just comparatively low.

I actually laughed when I saw this car pop up on Craigslist. You can ask whatever you want, but the market will dictate what it will actually sell for. This isn't even that low on mileage. It is just comparatively low.

Yup. It's a 2 pinion front diff and 4-speed auto which are typically viewed as negatives in the 100 series. Very, very curious to see what it actually goes for

It will be interesting to see how long they keep it listed for. These are on the more rare side, but certainly not what he wants to make it seem like. We will see how it goes...

Crack. And that's coming from a burgundy 80 owner ; )

I like the green. :redface: Price is dumb though. Seeing that more and more, and 80's prices have gotten down right stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom