For Sale 98 LX470 $4800 PA/MD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

221,786 miles

I have service records for its whole life. The timing belt and water pump were replaced at 153,000 miles. All fluids have been regularly changed. The truck runs and drives great. I’ve recently replaced the rear brake rotors and pads, changed the engine oil, AHC fluid and hood struts.

It had a run in with a deer last December. The hood is slightly bent on the driver’s side front corner. The driver side front fender is crinkled and the bumper is cracked as seen in the pictures.

A few years ago the previous owner forgot to latch his trailer to the ball. The tailgate is dented in, and the rear hatch is rusting along the bottom where it was hit. The tailgate and rear hatch are perfectly functional. They seal, latch and open without an issue.

The A/C works but has a slow leak. The power antenna doesn’t go all the way up or down.

The center diff lock, AHC and everything else works as it should. Overall it’s a great cruiser.

Located in Waynesboro PA, ½ mile from the Maryland line

$4800 Cash

IMG_1192.JPG
IMG_1195.JPG
IMG_1196.JPG
IMG_1197.JPG

IMG_1192.JPG

I'm pretty sure it's sold...waiting for the check to clear. Did you go to tech 5 or so years ago? I remember seeing that FJ60 around.

Yea that was me! I met you before. Hope it's sold for you. If not, and you are interested in the 40 let me know. (I'd also be interested in that 85 4runner you have...)

The LX470 is sold.

Blue, as much as I'd love to have a 40...I can't give up my 85 4runner. Good luck with your sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom