98 LC Driver Seat Leather ISO Seat Cover/Leather (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just got a new to me 98 LC. I don't want to put too much $$ into it given the under-body rust but the driver seat leather is torn/cracked/duct taped/beyond repair. I wish I could find used leather for the bottom of the driver seat but I can't find anywhere. The only options I have found are an ebay seller which has a non-oem seat bottom listed for 180$ (not excited about this due to price and color match concerns) and lseat.com which has a set for 300$ (not excited about this due to price and the reality that the rest of the driver seat and passenger seat are in decent shape). Please advise. Are there any other options to replace the seat leather? I don't want to just put a cover on it because I don't like the look. My interior is tan. Thanks!

I was in a similar situation a couple months ago and ended up going with lseat.com. I'm happy with my results. Granted it was quite a bit of work but now my seats look like new and I had the opportunity to add foam to make them extra comfortable .

I have the original seat leather I took out of tan interior 98. It’s driver seat, passenger seat, and center console. No rips but some cracking from age. Has the original clips to re attach. It’s prob the cheapest way to get you a useable front without the cost of brand new replacement. Message me if you’d like them. There’s also a sale post if you search.

I’m surprised as well. You’ll be happy w Lseats. Just check your center console cover. Mine was really big but the upholstery shop cut it down upon install.

How long did it take for you to get your lseats? I hope I get the oversized console cover, sounds like it isn't always included.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom