98-2005 Landcruiser DEPO 1 piece clear head lamp Interest (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ranma21

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.februarydesign.com
In stock ready to ship. The Chrome headlamp is $379 and black is $389. If you like a set, please PM me.

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks
Ian
713-303-7718

I will be getting the Depo LED tail lamp as well which is similar to the factory 06-07 LED tail lamp.
DEPO LED Red Clear Tail Lamp Interest

Depo 100 series 1 piece clear Lamp.jpg
DEPO i piece Clear 98-05.jpg

Last edited:
Depo's are plastic right?

interested to finally go with the projectors

Very interested as well

I would be interested in these! I know I've been holding off on the corner lamps, but if these are integrated, count me in!

too bad not glass, plastic looks pretty crappy in quick order, imo. Certainly the depo's are brighter and look awesome but still. I think good examples are tundra's and sequoia's and their horribly fogged beaks, this is what you should prepare yourself to deal with.

I would be interested in your castoff's, should they not have any holes in the lenses, so keep that in mind folks.

Last edited:
too bad not glass, plastic looks pretty crappy in quick order, imo. Certainly the depo's are brighter and look awesome but still. I think good examples are tundra's and sequoia's and their horribly fogged beaks, this is what you should prepare yourself to deal with.

I would be interested in your castoff's, should they not have any holes in the lenses, so keep that in mind folks.

Yes, it will be best if it is glass! I wish it is glass, even Toyota and Lexus no longer make glass headlamp for their new vehicle. The factory OE 1 piece headlamp for 2006 and 2007 Landcruiser is plastic as well. DEPO makes high quality lamps and they do not yellow fast like those crappy China made aftermarket no brand lamps, the built quality is very close to OE if not better. Unfortunately eventually every plastic lamp fade over time, but you can easily buff it and it will clear up easily, apply UV coating and you are good to go.

http://3mauto.com/products/headligh...roduct/information/Headlight-Lens-Repair.html

I would be interested in these! I know I've been holding off on the corner lamps, but if these are integrated, count me in!

No worry Duggy :)

I know on the glass vs plastic thing, not being a downer and that price is actually really good!

I wouldn't mind the newer (gray / silver) grill style maybe, sharpen up the 01 as a side bar.

Like blatant - interested in the castoff's - particularly left side. Glass on both of mine is near perfect but left side has several broken brackets. So unlike blatant if cracked glass on left but not torn up inside and brackets intact let me know.

Thanks all and good luck!

Count me in for a pair! Left H/L glass caught a rock, this seems like a good upgrade. I realize the foggy glass syndrome, I have a Tacoma that I have to keep up with, but I also have two broken glass H/L's, one on the '80 and now one on the '100. Don't think plastic would have broken like that! Upside? don't know, willing to try!

Thanks, Dan.

Yes, it will be best if it is glass! I wish it is glass, even Toyota and Lexus no longer make glass headlamp for their new vehicle. The factory OE 1 piece headlamp for 2006 and 2007 Landcruiser is plastic as well. DEPO makes high quality lamps and they do not yellow fast like those crappy China made aftermarket no brand lamps, the built quality is very close to OE if not better. Unfortunately eventually every plastic lamp fade over time, but you can easily buff it and it will clear up easily, apply UV coating and you are good to go.

http://3mauto.com/products/headligh...roduct/information/Headlight-Lens-Repair.html

I used the 3M product on my foglights after 10 years and 160K. They came out looking like brand new. If I need to resurface the headlights every few years I am OK with that, especially since this is a Depo product. Have to say, my stock lights are pretty weak, and always have been! Nice upgrade, lets get them on order!!

Ranma - thanks for the PM pointing me to this thread..

Please count me as very interested.

$280 is for the set correct?

I have noticed that DRLs seem to speed up the fogging and discoloration process of plastic lenses. Often the most discolored part will be right in front of the DRL bulb. My theory is that its the extra heat that is constantly "cooking" the plastic. I guess these are wired the same way as the OEM?

I'm interested as well, count me in and keep me posted!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom