98-2005 Landcruiser DEPO 1 piece clear head lamp Interest (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I need a set of passenger side headlamp & turn signal Assemblies to match my OEM lamps on the driver side for my 1998 100

Yea I have the DEPO glass left and right headlamp as well. PM you.

In for a clear set.

Just a heads up, I have one more clear set left as of this time.
Thanks. Just trying to justify them. My lights aren't cracked or even really that bad. I just like the way the one-piece lights look.

If I don't get in on this order, I may get in on a future one.

Thanks,
David

Thanks. Just trying to justify them. My lights aren't cracked or even really that bad. I just like the way the one-piece lights look.

If I don't get in on this order, I may get in on a future one.

Thanks,
David

No problem. ;)

HI do you have the DEPO glass headlights (black Housing) in stock?

HI do you have the DEPO glass headlights (black Housing) in stock?

The black Depo lamp is plastic just like factory plastic lamp, not glass. I do have few more sets in stock at this time.

Does Depo make a LX470 Headlight assembly?

Any more clear sets in stock?

Clear lamp are out at this time, only have black lamp as of now. Should have more clear lamps in about 2-3 months time.

Interested in a clear set when available.

Can you send me a quote for a Black set of Depo headlights delivered to California? Thank you!

Did you ever wire up the led’s on the fog’s?

I’m considering them or the regular depo replacement fog’s.

(Also posted in the "what have you done" thread)

I'm finally finding the time to post this, but the work went down last Saturday. My initial intention was to simply put in the new Depo lights, but once I had things apart it seemed to be time for fresh paint on the grill and that turned in to painting the lower valance as well. I'm really happy with how it came out. Here's the pics:

All torn down and ready for Duplicolor Bedliner (tired of redoing plastidip, plus I like the slight texture):

The grill and valance came out great:

Some close-ups of the fogs and headlights:

And it all looks great lit up!
Lows and fogs:

Highs, lows, and fogs:

Here's the output, just lows:

Lows and fogs:

Highs, lows, and fogs:

I still have to wire up the LEDs in the new fog housings. I'm thinking to wire them to the turn signals, but I'll decide on that soon when I have the time to do it. Many thanks to @ranma21, I really love it and the wait was well worth it.

***For anyone on the fence about the fogs: The main reason I bought these is because my stockers were seriously glazed over and not really providing good light output. These are as good as the OEMs to me, and feel very high quality when you hold them in your hand. I'll post back with LED pics when I get to it.

Any update on clear?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom