SOLD 98 100 Series TX Sold the rest of the truck. No more parts available. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

PS fender?
I have it but is cut for snorkel.
PS fender?
IMG-20161231-WA0006.jpeg

Only the passenger side mirror available and in working condition, I don't recall having the heat feature in it. I live in Texas so that's not a must for me.
Let me know if you are still interested on passenger mirror and I will send you price.

A.J

I'll take a chance on the mirror. I believe heated mirrors were standard. PM a price. Shipping will be to 95380.

Is the complete sunroof assembly available? I am in North Houston and can pick it up. Thanks

I am looking for the following parts.

1) Windshield trim (A-pillar) both sides: Number :02 Please see the link
2000 Toyota Land Cruiser Parts - Camelback Toyota Parts - Genuine OEM Parts - Free Shipping

Driver side fender inner seal both front and rear PArts 4 and 5 on this image
2000 Toyota Land Cruiser Parts - Camelback Toyota Parts - Genuine OEM Parts - Free Shipping

Shipped to 79761 TX. Thanks
I'm keeping the inner fenders.
I do have the windshield trim for both sides. I will pull them this weekend and tell you the condition of them.

A.J

I am looking for the following parts.

1) Windshield trim (A-pillar) both sides: Number :02 Please see the link

Driver side fender inner seal both front and rear PArts 4 and 5 on this image

Shipped to 79761 TX. Thanks
I just checked the condition of the windshield trims. They are not good.

A.J

I apologize since I haven't read all the posts, but do you still have the vacuum reservoir? I'm not sure if that's what it's called, the plastic thing over cylinders 4/6/8 that connects to the intake, where several vacuum hoses connect.

I apologize since I haven't read all the posts, but do you still have the vacuum reservoir? I'm not sure if that's what it's called, the plastic thing over cylinders 4/6/8 that connects to the intake, where several vacuum hoses connect.
I will check this afternoon.

A.J

I just checked. I don't have it.
Sorry.

A.J

Looking for some parts for the driver door. Could you call us please?

Georg @ Valley Hybrids & Cruiser Brothers
Shop 209-475-8808
Cell Phone (650) 576-2023

Front drivers seat available?

Center console lid?

Just need to make sure its in working order. I have leather to recover it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom