SOLD 98 100 Series TX Sold the rest of the truck. No more parts available. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

AJ, Kevin here, do you have the 7 pin wiring harness?

Do you have the roof rack front end plastic covers? - Thanks

Are the tweeter speaker covers available? (front door corners inboard of mirrors)

What about front skid plate to South Alabama 36571 ?

I do have it. Let me figure out how to pack it for shipping. I will let you know.

A.J

And perhaps the rear wiper motor.....if its cheap enough.

And perhaps the rear wiper motor.....if its cheap enough.
I will remove it. Just give me a couple of days, I have a lot going on the rest of this week with family and work. I will get the skid plate and the motor out this coming Sunday.

A.j

wheel center caps? all 4 shipped to 28412, transmission cross member, front passenger seat, I could arrange pick up on that depending on where you are located in Texas.

wheel center caps? all 4 shipped to 28412, transmission cross member, front passenger seat, I could arrange pick up on that depending on where you are located in Texas.
IMG_20170605_155700607_HDR.jpg
IMG_20170605_155910104_HDR.jpg
IMG_20170928_192452689.jpg
IMG_20170928_192434435.jpg

The black center cap is painted with plastic dip.
The transmission cross member has some rust (see picture)
Let me know if you are interested.
No seats available.
A.J

Last edited:
Are both side mirrors still available and do the electric motors still work well? How about the heat function? If so, send me a PM with price.

Are both side mirrors still available and do the electric motors still work well? How about the heat function? If so, send me a PM with price.
Only the passenger side mirror available and in working condition, I don't recall having the heat feature in it. I live in Texas so that's not a must for me.
Let me know if you are still interested on passenger mirror and I will send you price.

A.J

I am interested in the transmission if it is available. I live in Austin as well so no shipping required.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom