SOLD 98 100 Series TX Sold the rest of the truck. No more parts available. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for middle row DVD player (preferably OEM, but AM would be OK) or dome light assembly.

Mine was scavenged by PO:

_MG_6763.jpg

Do you have any of the following...?:

Fiberglass/plastic oil pan cover (the whole big thing, not just the drain plug access panel)
Frame cross member that goes under the transfer case
Fuel tank protector

Edit for more stuff:

I need some AT tires for my own newly purchased rig. Are you parting with your tires and/or wheels? Right now I've got crappy economy street tires on 16"s no lift. Would be interested if the condition is ok and size works out.

Last edited:
Do you have any of the following...?:

Fiberglass/plastic oil pan cover (the whole big thing, not just the drain plug access panel)
Frame cross member that goes under the transfer case
Fuel tank protector

Edit for more stuff:

I need some AT tires for my own newly purchased rig. Are you parting with your tires and/or wheels? Right now I've got crappy economy street tires on 16"s no lift. Would be interested if the condition is ok and size works out.
Pm sent

Looking for:
1. ABS booster pump electric motor (would want to know miles)
2. The lower second row seat belt BOLT (not stripped)

How about the plastic "sill plate" that covers the gap between the lower tailgate and the cargo area, in oak/ivory? Thanks!

Hi!
Looking for:
1. Screws that keep the factory crossbars from sliding back and forth.
2. 3rd row (back left) seatbelt.

I would assume it would be the same part on my 99 but the rear window that cracks open the circle plastic piece the motor which openes the window bolts to...I have no idea what it is called.

Looking for the drivers side front spindle knuckle with ABS wiring harness intact. Most important is that the spindle and lock nuts are in good shape and not stripped.Text if easier 303-620-6444

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom