SOLD 98 100 Series TX Sold the rest of the truck. No more parts available. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
1998 100 Series. Everything was in perfect condition until the accident were the frame got damaged.
I will be out camping this weekend so please be patience if I don't respond quick.
I'm keeping the snorkel, roof rack, rear coils.

Thanks.
A.J

Hey, I'm looking for full set of main head lamps and tail lights. inside/outside front and rear. (not including the fog lights).

IMG_20170316_125046465.jpg
IMG_20170316_125046465.jpg

IMG_20170316_125106801_HDR.jpg

Interested in the Center Console Cup Holder Flip Up Cover, and the OEM Jack Storage area cover panel. Also, if the spare switch hole cover to the right of the radio is uncut, I am interested in that as well. Thanks.

Interested in the Center Console Cup Holder Flip Up Cover, and the OEM Jack Storage area cover panel. Also, if the spare switch hole cover to the right of the radio is uncut, I am interested in that as well. Thanks.
Pm sent

Need 1 bolt for rack to roof and 1 thumb know for sliding rack. Thx.

1998 100 Series. Everything was in perfect condition until the accident were the frame got damaged.
I will be out camping this weekend so please be patience if I don't respond quick.
I'm keeping the snorkel, roof rack, rear coils.

Thanks.
A.J

Hi A.J. I need the drivers side wiring harness, it is the main harness that runs from the Drivers side kick panel to the rear. Please let me know what you would want for that. I know it would take some time to get it out in one piece without cutting a bunch of wires. But worse case, I need the section from the front of the drivers side passenger door all the way to the back to the rear drivers tail light.
Thanks Ty You can reach me at 208-407-1265

DS passenger door shell? Long shot due to shipping maybe but interested!

Can you remove the rocker panels??
And can you remove the rear locker protective housing?
Thanks

cbr.usc001@gmail.com

3rd row cup holder on the leftover side.
Smaller storage cover on the right side of cargo compartment.
2nd row cup holder assembly.
2nd row middle headrest.
All of them in tan!

Thanks

Daisy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom