98-02 TRD Supercharger ECU Wiring (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi, kind of a shot in the dark, but if I'm going to find this thing this will be the place. I'm installing a TRD supercharger on my '01. The '98-'02 manual for the ECU references a supplemental publication for the Land Cruiser that I'm having a hard time finding, closest I've come is a post on Mud from 2005. Anyone have a copy by any chance, or know what's different between the LC vs the Sequoia/Tundra install? Thanks!

Giving this one a bump...anyone running the TRD on their 100? Just need to figure out how that piggy back ECU ties into the factory ECU, sounds like it's all different than the Sequoia and Tundra so I'm kind of dead in the water. Even a couple photos would save me...Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Thays
I have one installed in my LC. Ill try to dig around the attic and look for the original install manual. Will post photos if find the manual. ;)

That would be incredible, thank you!

Giving this one last shot at a bump...anyone running the TRD on their 100? Would venmo ya $25 for a couple pics of the piggy back ECU wiring, for real...

Thanks guys...the problem I've run into is that the ECU wiring for the LC is apparently different than the tundra or sequoia, so there's a "supplemental manual" I need to find. Rare as hens teeth apparently 🤷‍♂️

I'm might just go with an aftermarket ECU, like the Unichip or MAPECU3. Hard to find good, objective reviews of those too, most seem to be written by kids tbh, think it's the nature of "tuning"

I'll get there eventually!

Mr. T himself is no help? They made the damn thing

I have a supercharger in my 1999 100 series, but it came in my truck when I bought it. As a result, I am not much help. I just haven't responded yet because I figured someone would have the info you were looking for. My tid bit for you is there is a guy on Tundra Solutions by the name of JamesJr4750 . He is the bible on supercharging the 4.7 in the Tundra and has good knowledge about the 100 series applications. He is going to ask you to email him because he is only allowed so many PMs on the forum. If you hit me up with a PM here I will give you his email. He will have the answer that you are looking for. He will also be sure to make sure you understand not to use the stock spark plugs for the 2UZ when supercharging it. It is a joke you will understand when he gives you a ton of info in response to your question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom