97 Wrangler 4in & 33BFG & Warn hs9.5 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD

I'm in Due West, SC
tknight@erskine.edu
6 cyl 4.0L motor 5 speed
4 inch lift (1” Body + 3” Susp) have 2in spacers but not on yet
5- 33x12.5x15 BF Goodrich Mud Terrains on 15x10 Crager Rims
8.8 rear Ford Spicer Axle
4.10 gears
Detroit Locker in rear
Lockright in front
PSC tube fenders
Warn hs9500i on it right now
A to Z rocker Guards
CB Radio
newer clutch, only has a few thousand miles on it
After market Cruise Control this does work, i use it on a daily basis
Throttle control on the shifter (this allows you to hold the gas pedal at a constant rate)
Rear seat that looks like it came out of a sahara model
Drivers seat needs a seat cover
Sound Bar
Over the spare Cargo Basket
Safari Doors (upper and lower soft skinned)
Over the cargo area cargo basket w/hi-lift mount

oh and sorry, no AC, i guess that's why they made it convertible :)<br>

Call Troy @ (704)460-2764

$7000 Will not include winch. sorry. Looking for a quick sale

Links to pictures
http://s542.photobucket.com/albums/gg415/troytoy05/Jeep/

Last edited:
I know folks can sell whatever kind of vehicles they want on MUD, but you do realize that 99% of Landcruiser owners hate Jeeps right?

yeah- not many Landcruiser guys out there looking to downgrade-even in hard economic times-it doesnt make sense.

also are those slider looking things on the side riveted to the panel? is that supposed to fend off tall weeds---cuz im guessing landing on a rock will "slide" that fabrication right up through the bodywork.

so i just got these posts...apparently mud doesn't email me when people post on here...but yes i know you guys hate jeeps, one of my buddies has a 62 and an 80 and gives me havoc all the time about my jeeps...but i'm trying to be a better person lol, and the sliders are bolted in to the body (they are L shape so they go under the body and up around the side)

Ok i have owned a 40, three 55's and two wranglers. From what i understand it goes like this...Mathmaticly(check me on this) you could melt down and pour a wrangler into a 40 and still have room for balls. While 40s are nice they are in comparison to the cold left over pieces of bacon in the fridge versus the hot pieces you cheat while frying it on a Sunday morning after a diligent Saturday night in front of your whole family. That's what i have been told at least.

On another note, i currently drive a (h/j) eep and enjoy it alot. However i have a short commute which means i spend more time on mud than in my jeep. I try to out way marriage and a 4th pig? The princess only wanted one she says, what she means is I only had one chance. Idk one day i will make up my mind and have all three (55, 40 and wrangler) .

that could possibly be one of the most confusing posts I've ever read on a thread, besides those ones where you can tell the person failed out of every english/grammer class they ever took...but it's nice to here from someone who likes the jeep over a 40 who has owned both of them (if that's what your saying) if not then it's nice to hear that the 40 is better...either way i think it's a win win for me lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom