For Sale 97 White Collectors Locked Fully Built Low Miles Superb Condition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD

SOLD

IMG_1314-L.jpg

IMG_1313-L.jpg

IMG_1318-L.jpg

IMG_1320-L.jpg

Last edited:
Several years ago, I was looking for a very clean 80 series rig. When just such a truck was offered to me, I didn't blink and I never regretted it. I enjoyed the vehicle for years and when I sold that truck, it retained the majority of its value.

This is one of those trucks. Sure, you can find minor flaws but compare it to the market and you'll see the relative value.

Clean 80 series trucks are hard to find - especially properly built. I've seen this truck in person many times. It is likely the straightest 80 series out there.

If you want it, don't blink.

It looks as clean as any of them that are built and actually have been used (but not abused) to me. I can hardly pass it up. Tough decisions...!

Funny thing is, I can actually remember every time this truck has been on the trail.

Shane, the guy that built it in Dallas took it to 360 (trinity river) 2x and to Moab once. He wheeled Golden Spike.

David bought it in 2007 and never wheeled it.

I bought it in 2010 and took it to Moab once. Wheeled the s*** out if it in most every trail.

I took it to Hot Springs this past year for the Roundup and stayed on the 1's and 2's

It's cool to know that much detail about a 16 year old Cruiser.

Would you meet half way to Oklahoma city

Like Little Rock?

I took it to Hot Springs this past year for the CRAWL and stayed on the 1's and 2's

Fixed it for you... sucks to get old :)

PM me the details of your new 100. Curiosity has the best of me.

Sale pending inspection tomorrow.

I'm 100% certain the buyer will like it.

He certainly hopes he does....
but figures he will

Well keep me posted please.

Tewlman is headed north in it right now.

May want to pm him now and see if he is happy with it. It's his to sell now.

Great. Let's get a thread started on the 98 100.

Tewlman is headed north in it right now.

May want to pm him now and see if he is happy with it. It's his to sell now.

Thinking I'll just keep it for now. Good to meet you Nolen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom