97 LX450 - What is this on the steering wheel? (1 Viewer)

I have a 97 LX, and have seen a few others in person as well, but I have never seen anything like the switches on the steering wheel in the pic below. Is this stk, and if so, does anyone know what they were for?
9002aea_20.jpg

jlm43

SILVER Star

its for the built in phone that is in the center console.

jlm43

SILVER Star

its also the reason the left side 3rd row window only has one usable panel.

Thanks. I've seen pics of the cell phone in the center console, but none ever that also incl the steering wheel. Another tid bit of almost useless info...

wonder if those buttons could be modified to work with other features, did not know the cellphone option had the steering wheel controls!

S.CarolinaFZJ80

SILVER Star

Would you mind snapping some more photos of those cell phone buttons on the left of your steering wheel?
How are they attached?

Would you mind snapping some more photos of those cell phone buttons on the left of your steering wheel?
How are they attached?
It's not mine, but if your interested in some more pics, I posted the link below. The previous owner also installed some funky switches next to the mirror controls.
I especially like the comments about the 6 cylinder being good on gas, power door, and the heated mirrors...:rolleyes:

1997 Lexus LX Lx450 SUV - City of Toronto Cars For Sale - Kijiji City of Toronto Canada.

I was thinking hands free radio controls with the install of a scion hu, but YES headlight flamethrower would be epic! Lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom