'97 LX450 Semi-wrecked - Gauging interest in parts. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've been a reader for some time, but finally have something to ask...

An accident a few days ago wiped out this daily driver at 150K. A repair quote has me thinking parting it out would be the best option. If the interest is 'up there', as they say, for LX450 parts, the truck will be parted out. The one and only item that gave us trouble since it was purchased, was the starter, which was just recently replaced. The truck drove like a dream. The only thing keeping it from being mobile is one side of the rear suspention system (bent).

If anyone here would be interested in something, post away. It's either this route or selling it to a chop-shop. Whichever would be more bebeficial, financially.

:cheers:

is it locked?

Don't mind the ignorrance...What do you mean by locked?

Of course depending on price and if its black, passenger side doors w/molding, rockerpannel.

Location and does it have factory locking diffs? May be interested in the whole shebang - please email pics to the addy in my profile.

sorry "is it locked" i assumes that you all would assume all would understant that i am talking about factory lockers.

I need a drivers side visor if it is tan!

sc40: Sorry for not catching on to your assumtion. The term 'locked' could mean locked engine, trans, diff., etc....To answer your question, I'm unsure at the moment. I'll have to look into it. I'm not an off-roader by any means. What come on the vehicle just happend to come on the vehicle, if you know what I mean. This was point A to B transportation for showing houses/property (realestate broker).

informationjunky: As you'll see in the shots I'll be posting in a few, it's white. The passenger's side wasn't at all disturbed, just the driver's side.

Junk: The truck is located in Greensboro, GA (N.E.) at Roper's Collision Center. I'll have to have it relocated ASAP if they won't be working on it. If so, it'll be taken to the house in Watkinsville. As for the locking diff's, I'm unsure at the moment. I'll have to look into it. Pics will be posted here in a sec. If you'd still like me to email them to you for whatever reason, just let me know.

97 FZJ80: Just recognizing your CD Changer request. I'll post the 'yey' or 'ney' for the tear-down decision, here in the thread, within the next couple days.

alstaz: Interior is tan. Recognizing your request...

The truck is white with a tan interior. I just shot up to where it's located, to take some shots before they close. I'm surprized at how much worse it looks seeing it in a relaxed state of mind. The truck plained off the road in a super-heavy down-pour. Scary stuff...

Anyway, I have some damage shots. I didn't snap any of the interior because, well, we all know what they look like inside lol...It's a very clean truck. As I stated in the previous post, I'll give the 'yeh' or 'ney' of whether or not it'll be parted out within the next couple days. That should be enough time to gauge the interest. If you're interested, by all means, post away. That's the single reason this thread exists.

I just tried to upload the shots, but the files are too large. If anyone other than Junk would like them, just ask. I'll email them.

I need whole both front headlight assembly with corners. If you are parting it out of course. LMK or PM me please.

If you want to e-mail them to me, I'll re-size them and post them for you. Go to my profie.

I might be interested in the steering wheel (without the airbag), if it's not too worn.

NLang, i was not trying to jump on you at all, that as ment as an appoligy

I need a thermostat housing and I would like to be second in line for the whole shebangs on locking differentials.

4x4CPOSEADOG said:
I need a thermostat housing and I would like to be second in line for the whole shebangs on locking differentials.
how much do you want for the wheels?

09Aug2005 (UTC +8)

Can you kindly send me interior and exterior pics to drexxl@gmail.com ? If the price is right, I'd like to buy the whole lot. Thanks!

Interested in.,,,,

Front seats, please! Also, the console (not the one between the seats, but the shifter console)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom