'97 LX450 Semi-wrecked - Gauging interest in parts.

Discussion in 'Classifieds - Parts' started by NLang, Aug 8, 2005.

1. NLang

NLang

I've been a reader for some time, but finally have something to ask...

An accident a few days ago wiped out this daily driver at 150K. A repair quote has me thinking parting it out would be the best option. If the interest is 'up there', as they say, for LX450 parts, the truck will be parted out. The one and only item that gave us trouble since it was purchased, was the starter, which was just recently replaced. The truck drove like a dream. The only thing keeping it from being mobile is one side of the rear suspention system (bent).

If anyone here would be interested in something, post away. It's either this route or selling it to a chop-shop. Whichever would be more bebeficial, financially.

:cheers:

2. sc40

sc40

is it locked?

3. NLang

NLang

Don't mind the ignorrance...What do you mean by locked?

4. informationjunky

informationjunky

Albums:
    Of course depending on price and if its black, passenger side doors w/molding, rockerpannel.

5. Junk

Junk

Location and does it have factory locking diffs? May be interested in the whole shebang - please email pics to the addy in my profile.

6. 97 FZJ80

97 FZJ80

Albums:
    I need a working Lexus CD changer.

7. sc40

sc40

sorry "is it locked" i assumes that you all would assume all would understant that i am talking about factory lockers.

8. alstaz

alstaz

I need a drivers side visor if it is tan!

9. NLang

NLang

sc40: Sorry for not catching on to your assumtion. The term 'locked' could mean locked engine, trans, diff., etc....To answer your question, I'm unsure at the moment. I'll have to look into it. I'm not an off-roader by any means. What come on the vehicle just happend to come on the vehicle, if you know what I mean. This was point A to B transportation for showing houses/property (realestate broker).

informationjunky: As you'll see in the shots I'll be posting in a few, it's white. The passenger's side wasn't at all disturbed, just the driver's side.

Junk: The truck is located in Greensboro, GA (N.E.) at Roper's Collision Center. I'll have to have it relocated ASAP if they won't be working on it. If so, it'll be taken to the house in Watkinsville. As for the locking diff's, I'm unsure at the moment. I'll have to look into it. Pics will be posted here in a sec. If you'd still like me to email them to you for whatever reason, just let me know.

97 FZJ80: Just recognizing your CD Changer request. I'll post the 'yey' or 'ney' for the tear-down decision, here in the thread, within the next couple days.

alstaz: Interior is tan. Recognizing your request...

10. NLang

NLang

The truck is white with a tan interior. I just shot up to where it's located, to take some shots before they close. I'm surprized at how much worse it looks seeing it in a relaxed state of mind. The truck plained off the road in a super-heavy down-pour. Scary stuff...

Anyway, I have some damage shots. I didn't snap any of the interior because, well, we all know what they look like inside lol...It's a very clean truck. As I stated in the previous post, I'll give the 'yeh' or 'ney' of whether or not it'll be parted out within the next couple days. That should be enough time to gauge the interest. If you're interested, by all means, post away. That's the single reason this thread exists.

I just tried to upload the shots, but the files are too large. If anyone other than Junk would like them, just ask. I'll email them.

11. Silicon 70

Silicon 70

I need whole both front headlight assembly with corners. If you are parting it out of course. LMK or PM me please.

12. Romer

Romer fatherofdaughterofromer Moderator

If you want to e-mail them to me, I'll re-size them and post them for you. Go to my profie.

13. Kazmanff

Kazmanff

I might be interested in the steering wheel (without the airbag), if it's not too worn.

14. sc40

sc40

NLang, i was not trying to jump on you at all, that as ment as an appoligy

15. 4x4CPOSEADOG

4x4CPOSEADOG

I need a thermostat housing and I would like to be second in line for the whole shebangs on locking differentials.

16. localmotion

localmotion

how much do you want for the wheels?

17. drexx

drexx

09Aug2005 (UTC +8)

Can you kindly send me interior and exterior pics to drexxl@gmail.com ? If the price is right, I'd like to buy the whole lot. Thanks!

18. lx450landcruiser

lx450landcruiser Moderator

i need several interior pannels, corner lights, few other things

mike

19. bkgiii

bkgiii SILVER Star

Interested in.,,,,

Front seats, please! Also, the console (not the one between the seats, but the shifter console)

20. beauh

beauh

I could take the left (driver) side mirror motor

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.