SOLD 97 LX450 Orlando FL $5500 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1997 Lexus LX450, No low ball offers please i am not desperate to sell.
$5,500

New front/rear rotors and pads
New gear oil
New Brake flush
Replaced fuel float and fuel pump
Replaced Dashboard
Front seats recovered in vinyl
New drivers seat gears installed
New Oil pump seal
New belts new pulleys and water pump
New BFG TA KO2 tires
New starter
New Battery
New alignment
No rust
Needs Paint
New Antenna mast, stuck for for reason.. I have to pull it out and see why..
Check Engine light is on
ABS Light on
Replaced rear tailgate due to rust at the spoiler mounting points..
Removed factory rook rack, some foam like glue left behind.
Removed Factory steps cuz i like the look and added mud flaps
When i purchased it the sun roof was stuck open so i pulled it out, removed the junk off the track and got it working again,

She runs good, has no mechanical issues, the paint is just a bit ugly..

Last edited:
any idea what the CEL or ABS lights are about? Have you reset them to see if they return?

Can you scan if possible and put up the code? And do you think it would be ready to be driven for a 15hr trip home?

I just drove to Miami and back home.. That’s 8 hours round trip.. I’ll get the code up soon.. I don’t have a scanner..

Last edited:
Awesome, I appreciate it. Can you add some photos of the interior as well, thank you

Thanks for the additional pictures, appreciate it.

• Can you get some 2nd (and if 3rd) row pics
  • Timing chain/engine is fine?
  • AC/Heat blows well and fine?
  • Is this a locked 80? and if so, all seems to be working fine?
  • Low range engages fine?
  • 4wd working well (not sure how to even check LOL)?
  • Any cooling issues?
  • I saw the 08/2019 thread with rust/corrosion that you were addressing - since then any problems or has its been running fine?

Sorry for newbish questions - I'm coming from a 100 series, so that's the limit of my knowledge... and looking for a DD here in Houston without having to immediately put $$ into baselining.

Thanks for the additional pictures, appreciate it.

• Can you get some 2nd (and if 3rd) row pics?
  • Yes will post those
  • Timing chain/engine is fine? Engine/chain is fine, not really a lot of miles for this motor in my opinion, I've has way higher.
  • AC/Heat blows well and fine? AC Good, Heat is great has a new heater core. i replaced it when the dash was done, i figure i should since i was already there.
  • Is this a locked 80? and if so, all seems to be working fine? No front and rear locker, only center diff locker and yes it works.
  • Low range engages fine? 4WD system is fine
  • 4wd working well (not sure how to even check LOL)? 4WD system is fine
  • Any cooling issues? No cooling issues
  • I saw the 08/2019 thread with rust/corrosion that you were addressing - since then any problems or has its been running fine? No issues with rust, the motor was flushed several time before the water pump was done and then again when water pump was done.

Sorry for newbish questions - I'm coming from a 100 series, so that's the limit of my knowledge... and looking for a DD here in Houston without having to immediately put $$ into baselining.

I've already baselined the truck.. At this point it's just a matter of upgrades.. PM me if you want to talk on the phone..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom