97 LX450 on 35's in Texas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1997 LX450 on 35's FS or trade for 3/4 ton 4x4

1997 LX 450 for sale 12.5K obo, I have waffled on selling this several times but need a hauler for the buggy so she has got to go. This a pretty good truck, everytime I drive it I decide to keep it. May trade for a good 3/4on 4x4.

Sorry for not responding to PM's as I have been pretty occupied over the last months. If you are interested, PM or email me I will return mails.

-114,000 miles
-Silver in color, tan leather
-Runs great, everything works minus the antenna mast
-Leather in pretty good condition compared to others, seat covers
-ARB winch bumper, fender bars, and sliders
-Custom rear bumper with swing out tire rack and gas can/ toolbox holder that integrates into original fender flares
-5-6" one off Skyjacker lift with OME shocks and front AND rear adjustable track bars (amazing travel)
-Safari Snorkle
-K+N filter
-35" MTs w/good tread
-Rockcrawler rims
-OME shocks
-spare included not pictured
-custom exhaust
-No lockers

This truck has never been wheeled, literally a mall cruiser. Tan leather in pretty good condition as is wood and interior. Everything works minus the antenae mast. No rust. I would not hesitate to drive this truck anywhere. The suspension is a one off Skyjacker lift - Previous owner had a 4x4 shop. Suspension flexes extremely well, better than a buddy's Sleed out rig. Uses OME shocks, dual adjustable track bars, and Skyjacker coils.

The bad - Truck needs antenna mast, battery spilled in rear and destroyed a small portion of rear carpet (easily covered by Husky liner, clear coat mostly on hood area is peeling ($300ish to reshoot if you want). Truck was in accident at 11,000 miles but replaced w/Toyota/Lexus parts. Has third row seats.

Currently registered, inspected, emission tested. Located in Austin, Texas. $12,500 is a pretty good deal on this rig. I'd drive it anywhere.

Not parting out. See pictures below.

Please email blz@grandecom.net

Last edited:
No problemo. I'm looking for more of a trail rig type vehicle due to some health reasons, I SHOULD keep my butt off of the hard stuff, but it's tempting in this rig. 4 seats would be awesome as well.

Good luck, that's a sweet rig.

i've been looking for locked but can't get this thing out of my head. Is it sold?

If not a couple of more questions:

matching spare?
does the truck flatten out with the spare installed or always canted forward?
any photos of the damage areas? hood, carpet, etc.
gas mileage?

:cheers:

Sorry for not responding to PMs, ready to sell

Sorry for not responding to PMs. I have been pretty occupied lately :crybaby: - I hate to Ebay this thing. If you PM/email me I will respond.

bump for a nice owner.

Add ARB, regear. You are set.

Thanks Ting Anyone 12,000?

bump for a nice owner.

Add ARB, regear. You are set.

Thanks Ting.

Anyone want this rig....$12,000.....if you live in Colorado or Utah or close....I'll deliver for gas and a flight in the next two weeks so I can get out of Austin for a couple days.

You have PM

Inside?

Post some pics of the interior and engine compartment.... and throw in some ARB's;)

I'll take the back bumper off your hands if it comes to that. bump for a good looking rig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom