SOLD '97 LX450 lockers- Houston (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD '97 LX450 lockers- Houston SOLD

I hate to do this but...here goes.

$9000

1997 LX450 with 149,2xx miles and lockers.
-Slee old school bumper
-OME medium with approx 10000 miles on it
-OEM fog light switch
-OEM diff lock switch
-Hella 100w driving lights

I purchased this truck Certified Preowned from a Lexus dealer in Houston with approx 31000 miles on it. At 99000 miles I had the starter, power steering pump and driver's window motor replaced.

-Rear passenger window will not roll down.
-Driver's seat leather is bad(nice seat covers in place), steering wheel and center console are showing wear
-Small tear on back of second row seats
-Approx 1qt of oil every 1-1.5k miles

This truck still runs very good and I'm only selling because my company gave me a new Tundra.
450-2.jpg
450-1.jpg
450-5.jpg

Last edited:
It sold. A buddy of mine bought it for his wife, it will be in the junk yard soon as she is a notoriously bad driver (he is replacing a Tundra that she backed into a 25 ft deep pond while drunk). I'm just waiting to yank some parts now when it gets wrecked. It's not "if", it's only a "when." It's sad to see a nice rig wasted.

Whoa!!!!!!

He told me she totaled a Tundra but didn't give specifics.

Maybe he'll drive this one and give her the '95. She doesn't need lockers and lift anyway...Does she? Maybe they will help her get out of the next pond.:doh:

so is it sold? i been meaning on taking a look see at this sweet rig but had eye surgery a couple weeks ago and been laying low...

so is it sold? i been meaning on taking a look see at this sweet rig but had eye surgery a couple weeks ago and been laying low...

Yes, it is sold. Took 3 months for someone to even look at it. But the 1st guy to see it jumped on it.

It's always fun to read 40 posts before you find out a truck is sold. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom