SOLD '97 LX450 lockers- Houston (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD '97 LX450 lockers- Houston SOLD

I hate to do this but...here goes.

$9000

1997 LX450 with 149,2xx miles and lockers.
-Slee old school bumper
-OME medium with approx 10000 miles on it
-OEM fog light switch
-OEM diff lock switch
-Hella 100w driving lights

I purchased this truck Certified Preowned from a Lexus dealer in Houston with approx 31000 miles on it. At 99000 miles I had the starter, power steering pump and driver's window motor replaced.

-Rear passenger window will not roll down.
-Driver's seat leather is bad(nice seat covers in place), steering wheel and center console are showing wear
-Small tear on back of second row seats
-Approx 1qt of oil every 1-1.5k miles

This truck still runs very good and I'm only selling because my company gave me a new Tundra.
450-2.jpg
450-1.jpg
450-5.jpg

Last edited:
Any offers?

Any offers?

Can't believe this rig is still for sale. I would have at least checked it out real hard if I hadn't found one 20 minutes from my house.

Here's a bump for ya...

'nother bump

Daaaaaaaaaaaang!!!! Hate to keep bumpin'

You wouldn't be interested in a trade for my 2005 Harley Davidson Sportster 1200 Custom would you? I am in the market for a truck like this, but need to get rid of my bike first?

I'm sure my boss would kill me. But...you got any pics and info on the bike?

Standfas,

Your truck looks awesome! I have a clean 450 and am holding out for a LC...possibly a 40th.

Thanks

Standfas,

Your truck looks awesome! I have a clean 450 and am holding out for a LC...possibly a 40th.

Thanks

Thanks for the reply.

Back from holiday bump.

ill trade y a tacoma with 2.5''lift arb bumper lights, rear elocker 255 toyo mts 165000 miles 2000 extended cab white blue gray interior stick v6

Thanks for the offer. But, I'm trying to lighten my stable.

OK. So, I've seen a few want to buy threads.

Is this truck over-priced? I think not...Er...I mean I hope not.

Pre-Christmas Bump

Nice, to the top!

Price drop - $8500

$8500

Geez, still for sale? Has anybody down there in H-Town gone to look at it that can give an impartial report. Looks like a nice rig.

It sold. A buddy of mine bought it for his wife, it will be in the junk yard soon as she is a notoriously bad driver (he is replacing a Tundra that she backed into a 25 ft deep pond while drunk). I'm just waiting to yank some parts now when it gets wrecked. It's not "if", it's only a "when." It's sad to see a nice rig wasted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom