For Sale 97 LX450 Lifted, winched, aired (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not sure where to begin, this has been a 5 year project that I have enjoyed and have driven a lot but some changes in work and life have me looking for a 100 series. Bought it with 170k and now it has 247k. I have a book of all the service and maintenance history since I got it, but the most surprising was that the short block was replaced by Lexus around 90k. The cruiser has been well maintained and comes with all of the following at asking price of 10k:
Winch (badlands 12k)
Lights
3x Jerry cans for the bumper
Spare parts: hoses, alternator, spare belts, fuel pump, blue hub fan clutch, and a lot of other misc items
Puma air compressor
Storage box in the rear
Ultraguage
315 Toyos

List of mods (sure I am forgetting something)
OME J-springs up front
OME Heavies Rear
PT kit
Metal tech caster plates
Metal tech rear upp control arms (adjustable)
LSPV Delete
Slotted rotors
ARB Front
HID Lights
LED bar (small and intended for a "work light")
Underhood LEDS
Dual Batteries
Gentech rearview mirror
ARB from
Custom rear
Bluetooth radio with mic inside

It does not have lockers. It does run like a top, in the last 12 months I have driven it to the rockies twice and to Arkansas 2 weeks ago, never missed a beat, never an issue. Would get in it today and drive wherever. Again maintenance is up to date, including, water pump, front axle complete rebuild, u-joints, PS pump, and windshield wiper motor. Never mudded, mostly just used on trails during deer season

The odds and ends:
Paint is good, but not great, could use a good buff job
Dent in tailgate (hidden by spare tire)
Antennae - It has worked consistently since I drove to Colorado 2 months ago, was intermittent before, not sure what happened, but it is a new mast and I have pulled the motor and cleaned everything
EGR CEL has been worked around with the resister mod, and i have passed emissions for 4 years in Atlanta.
Drivers seat bottom was recovered in matching vinyl and built up with more foam, other seat are in good shape with no tears. My intent was to replace the whole interior with new leather, but never made it that far and the vinyl looks good IMO.

Located in Greensboro Ga, but can meet anywhere in the SE if the buyer is serious. Thanks for looking and please PM or email me with questions.

IMG_0373.JPG IMG_0374.JPG

IMG_0375.JPG

IMG_0376.JPG

IMG_0377.JPG

IMG_0378.JPG
IMG_0379.JPG
IMG_0380.JPG
IMG_0381.JPG
IMG_0382.JPG

May be willing to trade for a stock 100 series or LX470

I can vouch for the owner and truck. Well worth asking. GLWS

Is the price so obvious it's in bold or something? I never saw the ask.

"The cruiser has been well maintained and comes with all of the following at asking price of ($)10k"

Last sentence before the list of improvements.

Best color, I am a bit partial to white LX450s, :)

Nice rig, GLWS, dude! You may regret selling it, although the engine is pretty bad ass on a hundy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom