Wanted 97 Landcruiser 40th/Collector Ed. Rims

Visit site
Seeking a full set of 5 (but will consider 4 if that’s all you have) 40th Anniv. Or Collectors Ed. rims in excellent condition. May be willing to trade my mint LX450 rims for them, or pay $. PM me.

Visit site
Yes, 1997 wheels on 40th and CE are just stock 80 alloys with medium gray metallic paint on the inserts. Be cautious to ensure the shop uses the correct shade of metallic gray. My shop got them a little dark but they look fantastic so I really didn't mind.

Call Frank at StockWheels.com They are a supplier in Sante Fe Springs, CA Not cheap but they did a great job. Looks like you are in Los Angeles so you save the $30 per wheel in shipping.
tempImageXlXoxp.png
37C10F1B-7CC4-479B-961B-5378DB47AB16_1_201_a.jpeg

I am experimenting with different center aps. Bottom are cheap imported knockoffs that look great and fit well. Top is the OEM that I repainted and restored but are not perfect. Not sure what direction to go. Both look great.

Last edited:
Visit site
How to tell on wheels which is which? Newb here
Lug holes have a flat area where the lugs with washers go. The acorns have a beveled lug hole for the shape of the "acorn" lug nuts. Most good suppliers will address this issue when you order the wheels. If they do not know, then you are dealing with the wrong supplier.

Last edited:
Visit site
Lug holes have a flat area where the lugs with washers go. The acorns have a beveled lug hole for the shape of the "acorn" lug nuts. Most good suppliers will address this issue when you order the wheels. If they do not know, then you are dealing with the wrong supplier.

I meant the oem LC 16” wheels. Don’t think I ever see ones thst uses the acorn

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom