97 Land Cruiser 12500.00 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I saw a Landcruiser with 116k mi on 97 with White and Tan interior. Asking 12500.00 for it. What do you guys think of the price? Anything I should REALLLLY look carefully on this year? Solid truck with one owner.
Thanks guys. :)

If you are at all into off-roading make sure it has factory electric lockers before even considering. Also does it have service records, if so check on the front axle service. Don't make my mistake - it's a $1K job at the dealer. At that miles it really should be done asap.

I'm sure others will chime in on this and other stuff to look for.

Riley

I've been looking at a lot of 97's in northern Michigan and that would be a great price around here, assuming it is in good condition. A 97 with 116K would probably be running about $15K & up here. Definitely worth a second look.

Holy crap for crap!!! Was that a somewhat positive comment from Junk? :eek:

[quote author=Rogue link=board=2;threadid=5065;start=msg39005#msg39005 date=1063045823]
Holy crap for crap!!! Was that a somewhat positive comment from Junk? :eek: [/quote]
someone ozzy hacked my username. :flipoff2:

Well, it does not have the lockers. I am not planning on doing any off roading. I am going to have this car checked out from Toyota dealer to see if any service needs to be done especially birfield.
It is in N.J and I will need to have this transported.

Even without locks it is fair price. It would certainly be better if it had them............

[quote author=Gumby link=board=2;threadid=5065;start=msg39049#msg39049 date=1063052000]
You say it's in NJ? Beat to snot, no 3rd or 4th gear and the owner's an ugly mofo? Since when was Junk selling his beater? :D[/quote]
aktion081.gif
LOL - I got a freebie trans though. :flipoff2: Got to like a dealer desperate for work. :D

If that's in central or North NJ and you want me and a fellow club dude to check it out, glady will. PM me if you wish. South Jers can be pretty far (up to 3 hrs each way), but can still do if you really want the truck.

If you want a dealer in central Jers to look at it, I can give you a good recommendation.

I would take Junk up on his offer. He knows more about what can break and/or go wrong on an 80 than anyone on the Planet. :D :D :D :D :D

Cary

Well, it's a standing offer for anyone looking in NJ. I must say that I think TX is the best place to buy cheap clean 40's and NJ is the place to buy good cheap 80's. I've seen a ton of 96 & 97's going for no more than 15.5k in the last 2 months. Some with lockers, some without.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom