97 FZJ80 with lockers for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I hate parting with this Cruiser, but financial reasons are giving me no choice. I have owned it since 2003 and put 50,000 miles on it. In that time it has needed nothing but a brake job and a tune up. I have a folder with all it's maintenance history. This truck is as solid as they come. It has working oem front and rear diff locks, a new Alpine stereo with XM and HD radio. It also has an ARB front bumper and a Kaymar rear bumper. It gets Rotella synthetic oil changes every 5000 miles. It has never been smoked in. I have babied this truck since I bought it, my intention was to never sell it. The worst conditions it has seen was winter in Telluride this season. Never off roaded. Everything works except: antenna needs replacing (motor works), front passenger seat won't move forward or back (it is in rearward most position.) and the drivers seat leather has some cracking, other seats are fine. This truck has always been in Texas afaik, there are no paint or body issues. It has 133,000 miles on it. At this time I am asking $10,000. I am in Grapevine, TX......basically the DFW area.
Please call or email with any questions, I don't check pm very often..

dryflymaw@yahoo.com
817 602 1185

Last edited:
I keep getting the following error when I attach pics.

"Invalid Post specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

What am I doing wrong??

Pm'd you.

Pics.........
IMG_0286.jpg
IMG_0287.jpg
IMG_0288.jpg

E mail sent. Spoke to you today.
Thanks,
Mathew

Bump for a nice and clean rig. I only wished it was a maroon or blue.

There was a maroon 80 in the autotrader in Arlington. Don't know anything about it......

Thanks for the info. I'll check it out. ;)

Couple of ?'s-

Did you put the bumpers on it?
Where did you buy it from?
Does it have the 3rd row seats?
What kind of tires and what are their mileage?

Thanks.

I put the bumpers on. I bought it from it's second owner. It's been in Texas it's entire life. Tires probably have about 5-10,000 miles left on them. Third row seats are in new condition in my garage.

this is IMO a damn good deal compared to some rigs listed lately.............

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom