97 FZJ80 Parts in north San Diego (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have many parts from my baseline / supercharger install. Not to mention some accessories that I have no use for anymore. Below are some pictures of all the parts. I would prefer local pickup but realize I may have to ship some things out to clear out the garage. I don't mind driving up to OC or down to SD. Make me an offer on anything pictured. I'm not trying to get rich - just clean up the garage.

Note: the bike rack was bent up by the PO but still works.
The front mudflaps have been trimmed to fit MT sliders.

SOLD items-
front bumper brackets
middle row step screw caps (3)
front mud flaps
Cargo mat
tow hooks (2)
PS middle row step
aluminum rear bumper step
Bottle Jack
the last 2nd row step
large ashtray
3rd row seat belts
for sale 002.jpg
for sale 001 edit.jpg
for sale 003 edit.jpg

Last edited:
FZJ80 Parts

I'll take the 2 front bumper brackets and the 2 front frame rail extentions for $45 including shipping if you don't mind putting them in a box and shipping them USPS parcel post to me at 62561. PM me with the money details if my offer is okay. Thanks,

I'll take the 2 front bumper brackets and the 2 front frame rail extentions for $45 including shipping if you don't mind putting them in a box and shipping them USPS parcel post to me at 62561. PM me with the money details if my offer is okay. Thanks,

Deal! PM me for details.

exhaust system from the cats back

Nothing wrong. Prefer local pick up as this is kinda big and awkward to ship.
$75
photo(29).jpg

dist. cup and wires

how much the complete dist. wires?incl .shipping to toronto canada?if in good condition

step plate

How much for the passenger side step plate (to get in the 3rd row). Shipped to 72116.

Thanks in advance.

I want the aluminum step plate for the rear bumper. I will pm you about shipping details aand price.

Karl

How much for the rear right mudflaps with all screws and attachments.
Do you have the right rear bumper plastic extension.
Thanks.

PM Sent...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom