97 Fzj80 For Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

White w/ tan leather, 115,000. No lockers! A/C works great, runs great, shifts great, some small dings on the body.Factory AM/FM CD stero(no blown speakers). Leather is about perfect, driver seat is better than avarage, removed woodgrain(looks better).Brand new factory service manuals, Tune up with all Toyota parts(wires,plugs,pcv valve,pcv primary & secondary hoses, fuel pump relay, fuel filter). Fixed p0401 code with new hoses,modulator valve,vsv (under plenium) throttle body was removed and cleaned, new rear brakes.Transmission was flushed properly, coolant system was flushed and new toyota red added with distilled water, Tires are 50%(all season). ARB winch bullbar, TRD air filter, Autopage security w/ remote start.
At some point in its life it was wrecked lightly in the rear driver corner(frame was not damaged). Only the corner was repainted( not visable from 10 feet away) . Front axle has not been serviced(birf job) but is clean from axle grease and does not make any noise while turning.Emergency brake handle must be pulled all the way back to work good( needs adjustment) This is my wifes vehicle that also transports my 7 month old baby, which means its not a junker or undependable.I am selling only to make things a little easier on us financially to purchase a house, I dont have to sell and dont want to, but if someone wants it for the price I am asking then I will sell it. If not I am keeping it. I hope at that price no one wants it $16,500 not a penny less. call 540-309-0518 only if your serious and have cash. I am in ROANOKE, VIRGINIA.

Do you have any pictures?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom