For Sale 97 f350 ford diesel 7.3 turbo diesel in ky 4 door (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It is a 97 f350 turbo diesel with the 7.3 engine. It has an automatic transmission and 4 wheel drive. It was owned by 3 previous owners and spent its life in franklin tn or surrounding areas. No rust. It has 342,000 miles and a stack of service receipts. The crew cab is super spacious. There is one little crack in the dash. The tailgate has a ding in the top of it and gonna need a new tie rod ends sooner than later. Rear passenger window doesn't go up or down. I try to tell all the good with the bad so someone knows what they are getting. This truck runs great. This is NOT a jacked up black smoke chipped truck. This is a very solid reliable ford that will go forever. I just changed the oil and ran it to Missouri and back to KY. There is NO gooseneck ball in it. It does have a tool box in the rear. Call with any questions. 406-788-5998. Consider cruiser trades. $7500 Obo.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Awesome truck, GLWS

Best ford diesel ever produced in my opinion. Wish I had a cruiser to trade you!

I have the same truck, but mine is a 1989 and it is 5 speed manual; only has 150k on it now. I will likely never get rid of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom