For Sale 97 anniversary Landcruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1997 toyota landcruiser anniversary edition. This fj80 has a massive amount of aftermarket parts and restoration.no corners cut, no expenses spared, this fj is immaculate and has never seen mud and slim to none offroad use. im forgetting many little odds and ends that i have done to make this cruiser above and beyond but the list includes
-slee offroad 6 inch suspension lift
-6 month old paint, factory anniversary color, about 6k invested in paint
-TRD racing 1FZ-FE supercharger on 6 lbs of boost
-4.88 front and rear differential gears
-ARB front bumper
-new radiator
-fully reupholstered factory two tone leather
-new toyota factory carpet
-37/12.50/17 cooper discovery tires
-ion alloy wheels
-in dash touch screen stereo
- every suspension componet replaced(tie rod ends, bushings, bearings, seals, u-joints, ceramic brakes)
-factory front and rear electronic locking differntials.
-all gaskets and seals replaced within the last year
-royal purple oil used in all cases and engine
call brian at 239-233-5998, vehicle in florida but can be delivered very easily. I cant get my pics to load on here but I can email pics to anyone that wants them and I'm asking 30K

Might want to figure out how to post pics and mileage if you are asking for that much coin. People will also want to know if you replaced the head gasket before the supercharger went on.

pics

I have pics on craigslist here is the link 1997 toyota landcrusier
as far as the head gaskets, I never replaced them when I did the supercharger I have never had any overheating issues and from what I was told it was only the early 80 series that had problems with overheating with the supercharger

Pictures from Craigslist ad:
40th.jpeg
40th2.jpeg

More pictures form ad:
40th3.jpeg
40th4.jpeg

x2 that's no ARB...
Did you build this rig or buy it this way?
Did you install the supercharger and bypass the "head gaskets" replacement or did someone else?
Awesome Rig! You should keep it!

Sorry my bad, my 95 cruiser has an arb bumber, this bumper came from slee off road

I set the price high to see what kind of response I got, So i'm dropping it to 25k

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom