For Sale 96 Y pipe complete with cats and 02 sensor, + rest of exhaust system (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Deathvalleypaul

FJ80 Collector
SILVER Star
Threads
SoCal
From a 96 with 250K, no check engine lights. $225
Local pickup please, otherwise expect expensive shipping which I have no control over.

Headpipe
Tailpipe
Muffler
Exhaust manifolds
Heat shields (for exhaust manifolds) have small cracks
Complete system

SoCal
Local pickup please, otherwise expect expensive shipping which I have no control over.

Headpipe
Tailpipe
Muffler
Exhaust manifolds
Complete system
I'm interested in the Y pipe if available. just need the portion forward of the first CAT. Thanks,
Wc

SoCal

Headpipe
Tailpipe
Muffler
Exhaust manifolds
Complete system
Hi I am very interested in the complete system, or everything after the y pipe if WCBR is taking it. How would freight shipping to 48168? I have have my regular shop receive it.

Thanks!

I will probably have both cats available.
I am in Moab 4 wheeling until 24th

Hi I am very interested in the complete system, or everything after the y pipe if WCBR is taking it. How would freight shipping to 48168? I have have my regular shop receive it.

Both cats and what else?
I am 4 wheeling in Moab until April 25th

Too expensive to ship the whole system. Probably over $400 for shipping alone, unless you have a UPS orvFedex account or have a ride for it

Have a muffler shop make them up for you. It will be half the cost of me shipping it to you and you will have a brand new setup. Otherwise you still have to weld and mount mine. I recommend you skip the resonator on the back of the pipe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom