96 with manual seats and cloth! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

fzj

Threads
looked at a 96 Cruiser today forsale and it had cloth seats that were manual, which is kinda nice because it has the same amount of legroom as my 94! Are these vary common, I'd like to pick one up at some point!

I've only seen one, the one I'm parting right now. Cloth interior went to a happy soul on Mud. The cloth should have slightly more leg room since there's no seat motor to stop it's travel.

I was considering one in WV when I was looking--green, cloth, no sunroof, no roof racks, 96. They are few and far between but they are out there.

I got a '96, cloth interior, no roof rax, sliding rear windows, third seat, sunroof or alloy wheels. No factory bling of any kind. Only thing I could find on this truck that might seperate it from a total base model is the tranny cooler. Could be wrong about that.

157K and going strong.

M

i have a 96 cloth. i love it. i live in the desert and dont like the heat from leather in the summer. all mine is missing is lockers. it has everthing else. very cool and comfy IMO.

Tranny cooler is standard in the US. Wow, that's a serious stripper and a very low build quantity. If it's green, then it's also the most beautiful color ever put on an 80!

DougM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom