For Sale '96 LX450 w/ brand new tires, rotors, and pads - CHEAP project truck! Seattle-area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Time to sell my well-worn, but well-running Beast. This is a perfect project truck for anyone wanting essentially a blank canvas. I have a list of work that I wanted to do to it, but the wife is making me sell it since I just bought another car as a weekend toy. Here are the basics, PM me for more details. I can take some interior pictures this weekend and send to anyone who's interested.

- 212k workhorse miles, she's got plenty left in her
- NO DIFF LOCKS on this one (I know I'll get this question from you guys)
- BRAND NEW (<200 miles) 33in Goodyear Duratrac's mounted on stock rims (no Lexus center caps)
- BRAND NEW (<300 miles) rotors on front, and new pads on all 4 corners
- Runs great, only issue is that she burns a little oil, just like 90% of trucks her age
- A little rough on the inside; front leather seats are torn up pretty bad and need covers, back seats are good.
- A bunch of scuffs and nicks on the bumpers, some fender stripping missing, and a couple nasty scratches on the driver side door and quarter panel. A few years ago I parked it in a bad part of town for less than an hour and it got vandalized. I've just lived with it since then, as you can't see anything when you're standing more than 5 feet away.
- The previous owner put a pretty good vertical dent in the rear bumper - must've run into a gas station post or something. I figure this isn't a huge deal since most guys on here replace the front and rear bumpers of their 80's.

Anyway, as you can see, she has been through a lot but has always been reliable for me. Title is CLEAN and it has never been in an accident. I have a Carfax report for it that I'm happy to send to any interested buyers. I'm pricing this with all of her short-comings in mind. I'm in the Seattle area - t hanks for looking!

Asking $4,800

IMG_2182.JPG
IMG_2186.JPG
IMG_2185.JPG
IMG_2184.JPG
IMG_2183.JPG

Time to sell my well-worn, but well-running Beast. This is a perfect project truck for anyone wanting essentially a blank canvas. I have a list of work that I wanted to do to it, but the wife is making me sell it since I just bought another car as a weekend toy. Here are the basics, PM me for more details. I can take some interior pictures this weekend and send to anyone who's interested.

- 212k workhorse miles, she's got plenty left in her
- NO DIFF LOCKS on this one (I know I'll get this question from you guys)
- BRAND NEW (<200 miles) 33in Goodyear Duratrac's mounted on stock rims (no Lexus center caps)
- BRAND NEW (<300 miles) rotors on front, and new pads on all 4 corners
- Runs great, only issue is that she burns a little oil, just like 90% of trucks her age
- A little rough on the inside; front leather seats are torn up pretty bad and need covers, back seats are good.
- A bunch of scuffs and nicks on the bumpers, some fender stripping missing, and a couple nasty scratches on the driver side door and quarter panel. A few years ago I parked it in a bad part of town for less than an hour and it got vandalized. I've just lived with it since then, as you can't see anything when you're standing more than 5 feet away.
- The previous owner put a pretty good vertical dent in the rear bumper - must've run into a gas station post or something. I figure this isn't a huge deal since most guys on here replace the front and rear bumpers of their 80's.

Anyway, as you can see, she has been through a lot but has always been reliable for me. Title is CLEAN and it has never been in an accident. I have a Carfax report for it that I'm happy to send to any interested buyers. I'm pricing this with all of her short-comings in mind. I'm in the Seattle area - t hanks for looking!

Asking $4,800

View attachment 1080674 View attachment 1080673 View attachment 1080672 View attachment 1080671 View attachment 1080670

Please PM me your contact info. I'm local

Dude, are you in the Issaquah Highlands?

Nope, I'm in Bothell.

There's gotta be some guys looking for a new project out there - c'mon now! I'm under $5k, ripe for the pickin'. I'll take an extra $500 off for anyone interested in the next week.

$4,300

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom