96 LX450 Part Out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking to get the interior bits of this gone. If you have been looking for something to replace or fill in those missing spots in your 80 come get them. Taking any offers on this to clear it out soon. After its all gone I'll start with the windows.

Taking offers ;)

Items already gone:

Auto AC ECU
Front seats
Front Drive shaft
Headlamp
ARB Front Bumper
Center console arm rest
Driver side mirror glass.
Front door pillar grab handles
Rims
Steering box
All axles, locker ECU and magical knob switch.
Rear right taillight
H/L Shifter boot.

And I may be forgetting some stuff...

Last edited:
How much for both axles?

I may keep these as I'm considering getting light load spring to replace my 850j's.

Have you 850J on there? I would be willing to trade you my 2.5 med and shocks for your 850J and shocks.

Also, how is the glass on the driver's side mirror? I need one to replace mine.

is the color of the cruiser green? holy s***, I need those mirrors if it is!

What interior parts are available? D/S sunvisor and driver and passenger grab handles on the 'A' pillar if available..

Might consider that ARB bumper if it's not too badly out of shape. Also, if interior is beige I'd be interested in the center console lid assembly as I have a poverty pack interior and would love an armrest. Shoot me a PM with the deet's. Thanks!

If the interior color’s oak I could use a left vent bezel/fascia, steering wheel, gear shift knob...be interested in the console too, don’t need the armrest so all good. Prolly couple other things I can’t remember right now cause there’s so many

If the interior color’s oak I could use a left vent bezel/fascia, steering wheel, gear shift knob...be interested in the console too, don’t need the armrest so all good. Prolly couple other things I can’t remember right now cause there’s so many
Pm'd you.

Is the frame straight?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom