For Sale 96 LX450 Locked, 107k Miles, Super super clean, SLC Utah (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD

Up for sale is a super clean diff locked LX450, tastefully outfitted for expedition travels. This low mileage cruiser is set up with an Overland roof top tent, ARB winch ready bullbar, swing out rear tire carrier, OME Lift heavy duty suspension, interior shades and Firestone Destination mud tires. This is a real classic in fantastic condition, ready to provide instant adventure for the right buyer. Asking $19,980 or nearest reasonable offer.

The asking price may seem high, but please note for those who are actively looking for that increasingly rare 80 series Landcruiser in really clean condition, the price is fairly reflected. If you are looking for a well maintained, sensibly driven 80 series cruiser, this could be the car. The reason for me selling is because I have one too many toys. So please take a look at the pictures and thank you for looking.

Side1.JPG

Side 5.JPG

Side 8.JPG

Last edited:
More Pics

Dash 1.JPG

Dash 3.JPG

Dash 4.JPG

Last edited:
Low mileage, looks clean, but priced high IMHO. GLWS

Nice. When mine accumulates another 100K miles, I'll be looking for one like this.

Very nice. IMHO the price is very reasonable. Find another locked, 107K miles, with the nice mods in that condition for much less and I'll sell you some ocean front property in Arizona (George Strait).

I've told a few buddies and may have a buyer for you. Super nice rig!

Thanks. Much appreciated

Do you have the curtain install documented somewhere? I want to do something similar to mine.

Pic of undercarriage and emissions as requested

Undercarraige 0.jpg

Last edited:
Nice rig! I think your asking price is appropriate. GLWS!

Do you have the curtain install documented somewhere? I want to do something similar to mine.
No I don't. I came across the LC80 curtain kit at an auto parts store while visiting Japan.

Looks great! Have you done the head gaskets or PHH? History of accidents? Owners? Last maintenance?
thanks

Sad to see this car go. It has found a new home in Texas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom