96 lx450 $4700obo (Not Mine) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Last week I went to check out a local LX450 for sale and decided not to buy it. I told her I would post it up to try and help her sell it.

Details

It drove straight and smooth. Idle was good. Very cushy feel compared to my old 94 (never drove a lx450 before). Check engine light is on. Leaks some oil on lower driver side near PHH area. Seats are pretty worn but still felt comfortable. Both front seats do not move forward or back (one side of the rails engage and the other does not). Driver's side is in a good position for 5'10ish person. Looks like the headliner was cleaned at some point and is a little fuzzy. Owners said it had new brakes and new valve cover gasket installed recently. They also said the cd changer does not work and the door locks like to unlock sometimes around corners. 189K miles.

Vin is: JT6HJ88J3T0141751 (I have not run Carfax on it)

They are asking $4700 obo

Once again, I am not the owner and if you have any questions, you can call Tricia at 405-659-0182

lx450001.jpg

lx450002.jpg

lx450003.jpg

lx450004.jpg

lx450005.jpg

lx450006.jpg

lx450007.jpg

Last edited:
Lockers?

Two questions. Lockers? And, what turned you off from it?

No lockers and that's exactly the reason I did not buy it. I would definitely say it's worth the money though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom