SOLD 96 LX450, 157XXX, Northern VA, Factory Locked 3x, Slee 6inch, 8500 USD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dear all,

1996 LX 450 - with 157,XXX miles - 3x diff locks factory - asking $8500 - carfax attached.

I am with my dad in the US but leaving the country again on Saturday 11h00 - will be in Indian ocean after that so there will be a 8 hour time difference in responses. Dad will still be local.

Full carfax attached - owned her for 13 years.

I bought this Rig in 2005 to build up

In 2008 I baselined everything and did the following early mods:
  • Center Difflock switch in dashboard
  • Slee 6 inch springs
  • Slee Caster plates and bushings (the bushings bent the damn machine to push the original ones out - ouch!)
  • Slee extended long shocks
  • I purchased dunlop 35s in 2009 but did not mount them - yours if you would like
  • Did a full birfield repack in 2010 about 30K miles ago
Was posted outside of the country in 2009/2010 and this truck has been with my dad who puts about 2-3K miles on it a year - he oddly prefers his convertible SC 430... go figure...
Next 5 years I am still outside of US - can't keep her anymore.
  • New muffler and exhaust system in 2014 - 2300 USD
  • New AC compressor yesterday 4.25.2018 - 450 usd
  • New Power steering pump yesterday 4.25.2018 - 550 USD
Embarrassed to say I did not have the time and paid somebody to do the A/C compressor, PS pump and exhaust....

I tried all 3 differentials in 2014 everything was fine but yesterday when I tried to lock all 3 the front did not lock it just kept blinking. I asked dad to lock them every 6 months but it just slipped his mind.

Front power seat does not slide forward and back - but motor works. Rubber seals outside windows are contracting - body has scratches and regular wear and tear. I tried to take pictures with and without sun but the scratches are not coming through clearly. Body has scratches and the bumpers definitely.

You are welcome to send anybody to take a look at the car - pictures all attached.

IMG_2651.jpg
IMG_2654.jpg

Attachments

• 1996_LX_450_Carfax.pdf
    2.1 MB · Views: 103
Picking it up next week.

Thanks man, now just need to get it down south (way down).

upload_2018-5-4_7-51-20.jpeg

Thanks again Jimmmy! Great meeting your family and please thank them again for their help - can’t wait to get it home.

Thanks again Jimmmy! Great meeting your family and please thank them again for their help - can’t wait to get it home.

Hey Matthew! Fantastic - great all went smoothly. Thanks for making this a simple process - be safe and if you’re ever coming to the Indian Ocean stop by! -Jimmy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom