For Sale '96 LX-450. Under 150k miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD

1996 Lexus LX-450 (Toyota Landcruiser) for sale. I purchased this vehicle in 2007 with 128k and it now has almost 148k miles. I'm asking $7,250

Overall, this is a pretty nice vehicle. I have included a lot of pictures to show the condition of the vehicle.

This vehicle has every factory option available except for locking diffs. :(

Engine:
Rebuilt engine with 20k miles on it. (I bought the truck with a bad engine). Engine was completely rebuilt including the head and block machining, new pistons, rings, crank bearings, rod bearings, etc.

I usually have to top off the R134A refrigerant a couple of times during summer. No other known issues with the engine.

Body:
Some paint fade on the hood and roof. The right two doors were repainted last year due to the clear coat coming off. The doors don't exactly match due to the overall paint fade. There is one dent on the drivers side and some scuffs elsewhere. Paint color is Cashmere Beige Metallic.

Drivetrain:
The front axle got a complete rebuild a few years ago. Both rear U-joints have been replaced. The transmission shifts smoothly and I've never had any issues. The speedometer does not work all of the time. I think it needs a new speed sensor.

Interior:
The front leather seats have some damage, so both seats have seatcovers. The rear and jump seats are in good condition. The carpet is pretty clean and in good condition except for the back cargo area. I have all of the original floor mats. The keyless entry (remote) does not work. Both front door speakers need to be replaced.

The tires are Nitto Trail Grappler Mud Tires (285/75R16) with maybe 5-7k miles on them. The front bumper is an ARB winch ready bumper. The truck has a OME lift (approx 1").

I have the title in hand. Send me a PM if you're interested and I can give you my phone number.

IMGP1876.JPG
IMGP1878.JPG
IMGP1881.JPG
IMGP1882.JPG
xwqz347585.jpg

Last edited:
Currently off the market...

If your rig comes back on the market, shoot me a message. I'm not in any hurry, but would be interested.

If you decide to put it back on the market I'm very interested as well. I'm in Central NC and have a lot of friends in the upstate so wouldn't mind taking a look at it. No rush, just looking for the right 80 series.

Anyone who is interested... send me a PM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom