Parting Out 96 locked LX450 208K (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you have the black box/motor that locks and unlocks the rear lift gate? I can send a pic if needed. Thanks, Colby

Do you have the black box/motor that locks and unlocks the rear lift gate? I can send a pic if needed. Thanks, Colby

i still have a ton of parts and have picked up more rigs since i posted this so i am sure i do. whats the part number of the item or where is it located in the truck?

I'll get a photo later today.

Do you have grab handle attached to the corner of the windshield frame? I need both sides if you have. Please send pics if possible. Thanks

Hey man. It's been awhile, and I come back to you looking for:
1) rear heater pipes, rear section
2) heater outlet pipe from engine (PHH pipe)
3) metal box cover for the engine mount

Got any? :beer:

Brown dash pad without splits for lx450?

i still have a ton of parts and have picked up more rigs since i posted this so i am sure i do. whats the part number of the item or where is it located in the truck?

Here's a couple pics of the box.
tmp_21196-20170425_1928151354416651.jpg
tmp_21196-20170425_192829880870724.jpg

When you sold the locking axles, did the diff lock computer go with them, or do you still have the computer for sale?

How about the driver side headlight glass and the rubber door seal molding on the passenger side front door that has the brown trim on the inside

How about the driver side headlight glass and the rubber door seal molding on the passenger side front door that has the brown trim on the inside

Headlights are gone, not sure I know exactly what trim piece that is. Got a pic?

This rubber door seal but for the passenger side

door rubber.png

i should still have that. will check this weekend when i get back out to the farm. its about to start raining or i would go now.

Awesome sounds good just let me know.

looking for both (left and right) rear passenger door locks motor / switch /assembly. shipped to 95037. thanks

looking for both (left and right) rear passenger door locks motor / switch /assembly. shipped to 95037. thanks

i know i have driver's rear left, will need to check on passenger side. pm me your email or cell number and i can send pics of what i have.

Looking for the speed sensor, and speed sensor harness pigtail. PM if you got one. Thanks.

Looking for the speed sensor, and speed sensor harness pigtail. PM if you got one. Thanks.

i should have the speed sensor still but i sold the entire trans and tcase harness. PM me if you want the sensor but if you are trying to find both from the same person i understand.

i should have the speed sensor still but i sold the entire trans and tcase harness. PM me if you want the sensor but if you are trying to find both from the same person i understand.
How much for the sensor?

Do you still have the front driver side fender flares in usable condition? How much getting it shipped to 75052?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom