For Sale ’96 locked FZJ 80 Land Cruiser black (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sale is on hold to determine correct vehicle history. I purchased it in 2008 and was told it was a local 1 owner trade. I do not recall the 11-2008 dealer provided carfax showing different. A current carfax shows that I am the 5th owner and there is a 12-2003 report of an accident involving minor front damage. From Carfax "Minor damage is usually cosmetic, including dents or scratches to the vehicle body". I will contact the dealer on Monday and look for my old carfax but I must assume that the current carfax is accurate and the dealer was not honest with me. I apologize to all for misrepresenting the truck in my original ad.
Jason

I am selling my 80. Factory lockers. 169,190 as of 11-4-14. I am 2nd owner purchased the 80 in 11-2008 with about 156k. Truck is not my daily driver and is garaged. My daily 03 Subaru is going downhill fast and it is time to consolidate to one vehicle. Awesome truck but with 3 young kids going in 3 directions my last expo trip was 2011 so I need to let it go.

Details: Previous owner had new short block installed at 140,290 (have receipt). Currently on 255/85R16 Coopers on 16x7 4-runner wheels installed when I got the truck. Factory wheels included. IBS dual battery management w/RCM module. African Outback full rack. Hanna interior cargo racks. Hella plug wired to one of the Hanna Racks, extra 12v outlet in back, two in front. Slee headlight harness, OEM hand throttle, cdl & 7-pin mod. Replaced factory radio with double din Clarion (Bluetooth & USB), powered sub in rear hidden behind panel. FSM & electric manuals. Seat covers since I bought it but there is a crack/cut on driver seat (pic). Remote start & keyless. Ultragauge. Replaced gear in passenger seat in September. Antenna works. No codes. Replaced O2 sensors in 2009. Power steering pump replaced in 2012. Oil changes at 3k. Located in Natural Bridge, VA.

Jason

P1030483.jpg
Odometer 11-4-14.JPG
P1030469.jpg
P1030474.jpg
P1030570.JPG

Odometer 11-4-14.JPG
P1030469.jpg
P1030474.jpg
P1030570.JPG

Last edited:
How do you like the bike rack?

DOCBG, Bike rack is great. We started a school mtn bike team this year and the rack came in handy but I have to sell it and upgrade to their 6 bike model now.

Are you selling the rack?

Not until I get the 6 bike from North Shore. One of the other parents from the team wants the 4. If it falls through will let you know.

Thx!

would you sell the African Outback rack? am interested if so (pm'd)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom