96 Locked feeler (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

May sell my pride and joy. 2nd owner, purchased in 2008, 166,xxx, new short block by dealer for PO at 140,xxx(receipt with pics). Stays inside, driven on weekends. Mods: 255/85r16 Cooper S/T on 7x16 4-runner wheels (have OEM wheels), IBS dual battery monitor w/ RCM module, African Outback full rack, Hanna interior cargo racks, Slee headlight harness, OEM hand throttle, CDL switch, 7-pin mod, seat covers over decent leather (no tears), clarion double din w/ usb, sub behind rear panel, uber BLACK!. Factory fsm & elec manuals. Not my daily driver so I am able to keep it out of the salt unless we have a huge snow.

Natural Bridge, VA location. Welcome to come see. Test drives on farm cost a cold beer. Reason I might sell: May get a 4 door truck (bus) that drags its rockers over speed bumps. I have 3 kids, bunch of bikes, etc. and a truck bed would work well at times and it is really difficult to make it to any LC events with baseball, soccer, running, etc. If I sell I want the 80 to go to someone on Mud or Expo.

Forgot: Has remote start, ultragauge.

Want opinions because I see trucks advertised with a wide range of values.

P1030467.jpg

P1030468.jpg

P1030469.jpg

P1030471.jpg

P1030472.jpg

Last edited:
Undercarriage pics would help too.

I'm thinking 10K ~ on eBay

Do you have the stock wheels?

stock wheels

I do have OEM wheels. Undercarriage pics may take some time. I had to drive in about 14" of snow to get to work this morning.

I'm about 3 hours away in TN. Would be interested if you come up with a price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom