96 Locked 80 for sale soon (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi, just a heads up for the forum. I will be selling my wifes 1996 FZJ80 soon. It has 87K miles, Blue on grey leather, lockers, fully loaded. We are the second owners and the truck has only been used as a grocery getter. Will post pictures and price in the coming weeks. The cruiser is located in Northern New Jersey. Price is not firm but will be somewhere around $15K.

dami

Last edited:
Do you have rust under the truck? How much are you selling this rig?

Oooh, I just love teasers! Hurry and post it cause I gotta bunch of FZJ80 cash laying around i'm dying to spend! :)

Dami said:
Hi, just a heads up for the forum. I will be selling my wifes 1996 FZJ80 soon. It has 87K miles, Blue on grey leather, lockers, fully loaded. We are the second owners and the truck has only been used as a grocery getter. Will post pictures and price in the coming weeks. The cruiser is located in Northern New Jersey.

dami

You are not following the FOR SALE rules

https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=34845

Sale items should include:

location - at least the state/country/region
Price
Contact info

I'm interested. I'm also leery because you are unwilling to identify a price.

Moderator, how about enforcing forum rules? Do it half-a-dozen times, and -- BEHOLD! Sellers will follow the rules.

Of course, I could be talking through my hat -- but I don't think so.
I'm moving to the greater Missoula, Montana, area the third week in September. I'm seeking reliable, bland transportation suitable to the area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom