1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

96 Lexus LX450, immaculate shape 120k miles

Discussion in 'FJ80 | FZJ80 | LX450 | HDJ81' started by Red Fox Ranch, Aug 22, 2006.

1. Red Fox Ranch

Red Fox Ranch SILVER Star

Throwing this out there, I know this site is more for the wheelers, but you all have wives that need a safe rig to drive, so bear with me!

Very clean Silver 96 LX450 with 120k miles, I'm the 3rd owner since 82k miles, maintained religiously, (2) sets of wheels with Michelin tires, both 80-90% treadlife, stock Lexus wheels, one chrome stock set, one for winter and one for summer. No Lockers.

If interested I can give more details, will post one pic now and add more later.
    Asking 13,900, located in Utah.
    LexusLX450.jpg

2. Red Fox Ranch

One more pic for now... It did get out a litte, this is in the top of Telluride, CO...

Also, last two owners were women, my wife drives it back and forth 5 miles to work every day.
    LX450tell.jpg

3. Red Fox Ranch

4. Red Fox Ranch

data-matched-content-rows-num="2,1" data-matched-content-columns-num="1,4" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">