96 FZJ80 Radius Arm Bushings Phoenix Area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Guys!

I’ve been looking around on google maps etc for a few shops that could possibly help me replace some bushings this week! I’ve been feeling an extra rocking motion when braking and decided to check the bushings and they are almost completely gone...

Anyone have any suggestions regarding shops that could possibly help me prior to this weekend? Thanks fellas 🤙🏼

Does anyone have any recommendations? Should I just order some new bushings myself and take the arms somewhere to get them pressed in?

We can help you over at Avid Cruisers. Do them all the time. Give me a call 480-466-9212
Scott

When we do them we typically narrow the arms and bushings to help with articulation. Its a little more involved than just swapping the bushings, but worth the extra work.

I need a good place(read cheapest) for oem bushings. Damn $300 plus is kinda high for bushings. I dont need new bolts and not a fan of poly.

I just wanted to put it out there that Avid does great work! Spoke with Scott Tuesday afternoon, got my rig in this morning and had it back by 1pm!

I couldn't be happier, thanks guys! Also, those bumpers they're fabbing up look fantastic! :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom