96 FZJ80 Power Steering (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Guys, first post here! I’m in desperate need of some help in the Phoenix area. I’ve been trying to follow the write ups and rebuild my power steering pump with zero luck, majority of the pieces are seized together. So, I decided I would just pick up a new OEM pump and go that route. Is there anyone around Phoenix that has a new OEM pump for sale or knows anyone that is able to sell me one today? Any help is greatly appreciated!
Thank You

0D144B87-0422-4192-87CE-A93262FEDC64.png

Is anyone able to help? Or refer me to someone who can? Thanks again!

How much is a new OEM pump?

P/S Pump & Hoses for 1995 Toyota Land Cruiser | Camelback Toyota Parts
I was looking them up last night on camelback. Hope @520 FZJ gets it working good! I want a spare
in case mine craps the bed.
Thanks for the positivity! Unfortunately no matter what I’ve tried I can’t get the banjo bolt off the old high pressure pump without spinning the pump nut. I’ve soaked it for a week with no luck, even tried heating it up and hitting it with an impact... Anyone have a banjo bolt laying around? According to Steve at camelback he can’t order these anymore.

The OEM pump was “listed” at $408, I got it for $306 including taxes.
Nice to know that it's still available...should last you another 23 years of service.

Thanks for the positivity! Unfortunately no matter what I’ve tried I can’t get the banjo bolt off the old high pressure pump without spinning the pump nut. I’ve soaked it for a week with no luck, even tried heating it up and hitting it with an impact... Anyone have a banjo bolt laying around? According to Steve at camelback he can’t order these anymore.
You need to hold the pressure port in place with a wrench before removing the high pressure line. This is all done with the pump and high pressure lines removed from the truck, as there is no good way to do this while the pump is mounted.
The pressure port has an o-ring, which I hope you didn't bugger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom