For Sale 96 FZJ80 OME and 36 Iroks (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Time to move on to other things. What Ive got is a 96 Landcruiser Fzj 80 with 214,xxx miles, an OME 2.5 lift and a set of early landcruiser rims with 36x13.5 Iroks with 60-70 percent tread left. Axles are non locker. Its also got a kaymar rear bumper, and an arb front bumper. The truck is not perfect. It has some dings/scratches imperfections in the interior. The leather seats have the cruiser stitching problem. A good set of seat covers would cure it. Everything works.

I just repacked the front axle and installed all new seals. I have a spare set of birfs and axles for it. I also have a spare set of headlights, the 3rd row seats and some other misc parts. Truck runs and drives great. It does need some work. It needs a new exhaust. The y's are leaking. The windshield is cracked. It leaks some oil, valve cover gasket and front seal area need new gaskets.

Over all the truck would make an amazing trail rig, or daily driver. Its located in central Nebraska. Willing to take any pictures requested and have anyone come check it out. Im asking 4500 obo. I might be willing to barter for an FJ40(same or lesser value) or take off some of the price if I can keep the Iroks and you bring a set of tires for it. Partial trades for a nice car trailer or a set of 35 inch mud tires for a 17 inch rim.

003.jpg

007.jpg

006.jpg

005.jpg

002-1.jpg

008.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom