Parting Out 96 FZJ80 in se WI (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
96 fzj80 land cruiser being parted out due to rod knock on motor. Everything is for sale except I don't have time right now/space to do the big chassis stuff: elocker axles, trans, tcase, etc. Would like it to roll for a bit before I completely tear down.

Truck has 250k on it and was never an off-road truck basically a street queen. Only damage is in the front bumper and rear passenger side bumper end. Frame still black and in good shape.

Black exterior, with factory chrome door handles and mirrors.

Brown/tan leather interior

All 4 doors/hood/lower tailgate/flares are in great shape. Glass is all good. Upper hatch is really the only rust starting in the typical spots. Carpet is pretty dirty and front seats are torn up ,rear seats fair condition, and no third row seats . Dash is good, column is good, steering wheel is bad. Sunroof good. Will sell any motor parts / accessories as well but again the lower block has a rod knock.
IMAG2005.jpg
IMAG2068.jpg
IMAG2073.jpg
IMAG2081.jpg
IMAG2102.jpg

Email also: jewigracing@att.net
PayPal is through the email above.

First time listed on Feb 24...
Will ship flat rate usps and ups/FedEx.
Also have an Fastenal a block away for bigger stuff if need be: zip 53066 ocononowoc, WI and can pallet and trailer there.

Sold parts:

Center console
Both headlights
Drivers side mirror
Battery box
Land cruiser gate emblem
Drivers seatbelt
Tailgate carpet
Drivers seat
Rear flares
Sun visors
Passenger interior plastic pillar cover
Hood
Upper hatch
Air box and tube with maf
Core support

Everything else still available

Last edited:
Front seat belt condition? interested on the rear landcruiser logo like the one in the picture, price and shipping to 92626 please, thx

Capture.JPG

Pm'd to the two above..

Have to check ...but can't get to the truck till tommorrow. From what I remember the tailgate carpet was decent. Side pilar trim would have to look at tommorrow also as I don't remember its condition but both are still available and you would have first dibs..

Interested in both rear passenger and driver side flare assembly and the little switch on the driver side seat that lets it recline(switch above the one that slides seats forward/reverse).
My shipping is 98005

Cheers,
Salue

Will get back to you tonite. I'm bringing the truck home then and get can check condition of the parts.

All messages/pics returned, check pms.

Trans shifter leather is in poor condition. Center console was sold this morning.

Looking for the right rear passenger door window (roll up window). Price shipped to Happy Valley, OR. 97086.

Thanks!

All replied to.. Will be pulling/shipping parts tomorrow.

IMAG2086.jpg

IMAG2140.jpg

IMAG2139.jpg

IMAG2083.jpg

More pics..

IMAG2137.jpg

IMAG2101.jpg

IMAG2092.jpg

More..

IMAG2093.jpg

IMAG2049.jpg

IMAG2069.jpg

How much for the knuckle housings and steering box?

update..sold parts are on the first original post. A ton of stuff left 90%and I have more time now to ship and pull parts. Stuff I have left..

Column
Power steering is all available
Pass headlight
Taillights set
Corners lights
Rear running side lights
Rear mudflaps
3 stock center caps
Front fenders
Front flares
All doors
Dash
Motor parts
Starter
Alternator
Tailgate
Hood
Upper hatch
Etc..let me know what you need. Thanks..

Update.

Power steering gear box is sold. Lots left, let me know what u need. Thanks..mud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom