96 fzj80 front diff lock actuator source (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

DKW

Threads
Hi all

Does anyone know a good source for a new or refurbished front diff actuator? Dealer price is quite high.

I did buy a new AISIN Sat-002 and could only get it to cycle once so had to return it. Hoping the OEM is different or i got a bad one. If the aisin is identical to OEM then i will try another aisin.

Mine is beyond repair with my soldering skills! I have tried. It was drown in water.

I think the OEM part number is 41450-60042

got drown in water.

Thanks

Cruiser Outfitters

Ok only one type out there. The aisin is much cheaper then the oem. Will check out cruiser outfitters

Ebay, I bought new ones. $700 total for both of I remember correctly. The Dubai and Middle East cruiser parts guys are half of the dealer price. Fasts shipping too.

Rock Auto has Aisin in stock for $286.79.

AISIN SAT002 {#4145060060} Info

Front

<
Part image
>
$286.79

Ebay, I bought new ones. $700 total for both of I remember correctly. The Dubai and Middle East cruiser parts guys are half of the dealer price. Fasts shipping too.

Can you remember who you bought from?

It looks like the aisin is the same unit, could you tell from the oem parts you received?

Thanks

Can you remember who you bought from?

It looks like the aisin is the same unit, could you tell from the oem parts you received?

Thanks

Not sure is there is a difference between the Asian units or the ones is Toyota’s oem packaging. Either way when you can buy the oem for the same price or less, it shouldn’t be a debate.

Not sure is there is a difference between the Asian units or the ones is Toyota’s oem packaging. Either way when you can buy the oem for the same price or less, it shouldn’t be a debate.
GOTLOCKED96, I'm not trying to flame you, but as jonheld stated above, Asian is the OEM manufacture of these parts for Toyota, so the only difference between them, the factory Toyota part will come in a fancy red and white box. So my question is this, since they are the exact same part why would anyone be willing to pay more for a fancy red and white box, when you can buy the exact same part from Rock Auto for 60, to 70 dollars less then the ones you listed in your EBay link?

GOTLOCKED96, I'm not trying to flame you, but as jonheld stated above, Asian is the OEM manufacture of these parts for Toyota, so the only difference between them, the factory Toyota part will come in a fancy red and white box. So my question is this, since they are the exact same part why would anyone be willing to pay more for a fancy red and white box, when you can buy the exact same part from Rock Auto for 60, to 70 dollars less then the ones you listed in your EBay link?
Aisin was the same price or more when I looked on eBay. He should buy what he feels is the best deal. It doesn’t matter to me, he asked so I gave him my source. You have a better place to buy them, great looks like I didn’t shop around enough when I bought mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom