For Sale 96 FJZ80 Locked Cincinnati (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
Black
Outside Link
https://photos.app.goo.gl/aeF1xXiug7EyRRZD7
Let me know what is a fair price for this guy. The community has been lovely. $7000

The Good:
-Interior is spiffy
-200K Miles
-You don't have to worry about the HG, it has been replaced!
-Replaced Catalytic Converter approx 10k miles ago
-Rebuilt Front Axle about 30k miles ago
-New Rotors and Front calipers, within 25k miles ago.
-I believe the AC has become discharged
-TJM Bullbar
-Locking Differentials that work with no hesitation
-Replaced Radiator approx 10k miles ago
-Replaced PHH, just now
-Religiously replaced oil every 3k with that synthetic blend
-Replaced Head Unit (see pics)
-One of the rear o2 sensors were recently replaced, I don't remember which one offhand.
-ABS Light on, sensors need to be pulled and cleaned
-MAF sensor clip broken
-#4 Injector clip broken
-Leather seats cleaned
-A few pinstripes
-Koyo Ventures, a bunch of tread left (didn't get many chances to take it offroad)
-2" lift (sitting in a box, not installed)
-Blue castor correction bushings (not installed sitting in a box)
-Extended Breather Tubes
-Resistor Mod for Linear Temp Gauge
-New Spark Plugs
-New Disti
-Gas fumes from hood area
-New Wires in Box
-New belts for alt in box
-New PCV and that other hose that goes to valve cover (in box)
-New Alternator Brushing

ABS light is on, this happened to me once before and I had to pull and clean the ABS sensor, was pretty easy not sure if it's the same issue.
The threads on the plastic screw cap for the worm gear that controls the seat adjustment has worn threads so it pops out when you adjust the seat. You'll need to buy new caps or glue them in place if you want to adjust the seat reliably
The handle for the back latch is broken, just the plastic part
You can see some surface rust down under
Yes, I've only driven it about 12k miles in 6 years. It became a car that I would drive once every other week on Sunday. I know, a waste of money just sitting in the driveway but I use to be crazy about this vehicle which made it difficult to come to terms about getting rid of it
Birfield (sp?) joints aren't leaking
Antenna is broken
Overall runs great and has been babied. Sad to get rid of it but just don't have time for it in my life anymore :(

Pics below at link

message me at (347)-six eight seven-3844

Last edited:
Any oil leaks / seepage?

Would like more pics of engine, from underneath, in wheel wells, and other typical rust prone areas.

Any more info you can share on the *gas fumes from hood area*?

the slight gas fume is most likely from something that needs to be tightened in the engine compartment, I remember not having the right tool angeled tool for it so I had to get it from under the car up to the top using a bunch of extensions but can't remember what it was. If I had my book with me I could find it. Anyways, I was able to tighten it a little and it made a huge difference but couldn't get enough leverage and coordination on my own to finish making it tight

I can probably get some stuff of the wheel wells and engine, probably not underneath since the car is at my family friends house and they are older. Overall, it has very minimal rust and has that typical oil seepage. I'll try to brighten the picture a bit to make them easier to see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom