For Sale 96 FJ80 in Nebraska (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a 96 LC with 222000 miles on it. Body is great, couple small dents or dings. ARB front bumper Kaymar Rear bumper. 2.5 in lift 36.5x13.5" swampers. The axle was rebuilt last summer but the passengers birf is blown. 4x4 works good(shy of the birf). Truck starts, runs, and drives good. Gets a little wobble around 40-50 but none before or after. Interior is fair. The front leather seats are cracked like normal. All the gauges, heater, ac, windows....etc all work. Has 2" spacers and 15 inch rims. I also have the 3rd row seating.

Truck is like a normal higher mileage vehicle. Needs some work here and there. No major mechanical problems. Would make a great trail rig, good candidate for a 350 swap, or just a big ol daily driver. 2500 obo.

No lockers and the head gasket has not been redone.

005.jpg

004.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

001.jpg

Any shots of the undercarriage? How much rust?
Any issues with a 1000 mile drive besides the blown birf?

Daisy

I can get you some shots of the frame. It came from Ohio and has lived in nebraska for the last 4 years. So yea, theres a little bit of rust. Nothing major, no rust holes. Exhaust is a little rough.

The only problem youd have with a long drive is a little death wobble and a heck of a lot of fuel. :) No mechanical concerns other than the birf that Im aware of.

Im interested but I want to talk with you more about it because I'm in Texas. Could you post or send some pics of the back seat and the worst of the rust, dents, or rips. Thanks.

We are making plans to drive up to Nebraska this weekend if it isn't already sold. Please respond.

Bump. Couple people have come close but no one has pulled the trigger yet. Would deal some to get it moved. Meaning I would take off the tires/rims, make small changes to get it to its new home.

I really dont want to part it out, someone needs a good driver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom